Reply to Thread

Thread: New player, need help with "The Trade" quest on level 12

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Question New player, need help with "The Trade" quest on level 12

HI! New player here. I am on level 12 and I have to purchase at least 10 items to finish the quest. I am really enjoying the game so far but feel a bit frustrated that I can't do this one seemingly simple thing.

I could sell a bunch of stuff but I don't know how much to sell them for, or if anyone wants anything I have because it is all such low level stuff.
    Looking at what is available to purchase, there is nothing there that I can buy because the purchase prices are all with above level 12 items, which I can't get because I am stuck on level 12.

Help please!
    Thank-you!

Update: Just got back to the game and I am done the quest. Have a great day!

World
    Ares
    LOL, just asking in game chat, any player who see ur msg would love to help. It's so sweet to have new players at this moment.

World
    Ares
    Yep, don't worry about the rest of us yet. Just post your trade, and many of us will recognize it as being that of a newbie and will likely buy the lot to help out. If you haven't done it yet, just post something like 10 fish for 10 wood logs (either one in either slot, depending on what you need), and you're good to go.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks!! Appreciate all the friendly help I have gotten. :-)

Reply to Thread