Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 18.08.2021

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hammerman still?... after all this time? Ugh..

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    This waiting an hour for my island to load each time I log in or refresh is really giving me time to ask myself "is it worth it to keep playing this game". My browser acceleration is on but does not get recognized by this game and is still super slow. How about working on getting people back in the game?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    usually reloading will let you do the round trades business - for a short time after you reload the mail works and then at least for me it breaks until I reload again.
    I got no mail ever, since the start of Unity. . I have tried different browser, even different laptop. Cleared my cache, reloaded
    etc. etc. , no mail shows up it just blank.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Otuwek View Post
    Still the hammerman and can't log in. What a disappointment. I'm done
    Try going to this link and use the work around, it worked for me and a bunch of other people who had troubles logging in and actually playing the game once logged in.

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/play...by-the-client/

World
    Zeus
    actually they didn't say they wouldn't take any actions against people using it - they said they aren't going on a witch hunt but they could run a script

plus it is doubtful that will run when the event starts in 2 weeks anyway.
    The last I heard from BB, the event was being delayed due to all these issues with Unity. It would be extremely idiotic to try running an event when so many can't even log in and those that can log in can't actually play the game properly. Unless people all start using the work around previously mentioned.

But hey, you never know, BB thought it was a good idea to hold a gem sale right after releasing this broken Unity, then again right after the first maintenance which broke the game even further. So, it's quite possible that BB with their thought process, might think that running an event with a broken version of the game is a good idea.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    they said they can't go back even if they wanted to, it was a one way process.
    Sadly I have a hard time lately trusting anything BB is saying. The anniversary event which was to be delayed is on testing which means it most likely will be here in about 3 weeks not much of a delay. There seems to be a workaround to play on the client, yes it COULD get us banned, but it proves it is possible to go back, and that BB can't be bothered to do that.

Maybe the low turn out for the event and lack of stage completion will finally wake them up and get them to take fixing the game seriously, but I doubt it.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlyn View Post
    Sadly I have a hard time lately trusting anything BB is saying. The anniversary event which was to be delayed is on testing which means it most likely will be here in about 3 weeks not much of a delay. There seems to be a workaround to play on the client, yes it COULD get us banned, but it proves it is possible to go back, and that BB can't be bothered to do that.

Maybe the low turn out for the event and lack of stage completion will finally wake them up and get them to take fixing the game seriously, but I doubt it.
    I really don't understand the situation but I keep going back to thinking some of those linux and/or mac players who couldn't play for months must have bought gems and I am wondering if somehow someone or a group was making a fuss about that and that didn't hasten the move to early unity release.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Has to be the worst game update ever to happen, still cant believe in 2021 im having to play a browser game dated from the 2001 and back then they played better!!

Reply to Thread