Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 18.08.2021

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Purpleheart View Post
    Sadly I still cannot see any MAIL on inbox, outbox works fine. If I leave mail open with the hope it will appear, it throws out an error.
    This is really hard , since I am a guild leader. I cannot help anyone in my guild (round trade or star etc.), cause I cannot see any mails they send.
    Or if someone applies via shield ,cannot see there application. I cannot join in lootspots at all
    Please fix it soon. If Halloween event(or any other) comes I will not be able to get anything from my explorers or any adv.
    It will disadvantage me, and make it hard to help lower levels.
    I also cannot send any guild mails to reassure my guild that I am still around or about any news from BB (or the like).
    Also I cannot do most GQ's, cause I need to do an round trade to finish it.
    usually reloading will let you do the round trades business - for a short time after you reload the mail works and then at least for me it breaks until I reload again.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    As you move along with fixing all the bugs in BBs recently released version of TSO, can you include a small but significant problem for me and possibly others -- can you fix the lights on peoples' avatars that show that they are online? Unless they say something in either global or guild chat no one knows you are there ready to chat, it is very frustrating.
    I (and perhaps many others) would appreciate having this fixed. Thank you.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    did not fix the login issue. still no connections

World
    Zeus

Unhappy

Now I know how the poor Mac and Linux players felt for almost 3/4 of a year...

Except I am running a full 64 bit Windows 10 system on an Alienware Aurora R8!

Pteris --> 8-20-2021 Day 17 for no Avatar or Island for Pteris... Hammer Man and No Connection to the Server continues... ;(

UPDATE: For Pteris the August 4, 2021 introduced 'Hammer Man' / 'No Connection to the Server' bug was resolved 28 days later with the September 1, 2021 maintenance.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Looks like I'm not the only one not being able to play! Hammer man loads with game with connection issue then message to reload which of course causes the same issue. I have dumped cookies etc and rebooted, changed browser. Have lost a lot of my lvl 6 titanium and salt mines because I can't get in to zzz them. PLEASE switch us back to the client until you fix the fixes.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Still can't play. Only get hammerman at login

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I can't mass collect/delete unless I select all mail, including trade mail. Not doing it. I will continue to ignore my mail for now.
    You have to select the mails individually to use the mass collect function. Selecting the mass select by type will only disappear all types except for the ones you selected without checking the boxes. The mass collect does work though if you check each box manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    they said they can't go back even if they wanted to, it was a one way process.
    There is a work around which allows players to use the client version on unity avoiding all the broken aspects of the failed Unity release. BB has stated that they are aware of this work around and will not take any actions against anyone using this work around. You can find the work around at

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/play...by-the-client/

This work around allows us to play the game at previous abilities through the client, avoiding all the major issues that Unity presents. This is something that BB should have done themselves and installed into a new client download so that we all could have downloaded a new client download with all the data already in it to save us from manually applying the data into client ourselves, specially since all the work has already been done for them, they would basically just need to copy and paste the data into the client program itself and allowed us to download it ready to use. or at the very least they should have made a post to make players aware of this work around so that we could apply and use it.

This work around SHOULD work for those that can not even log into the game (excluding the Mac/linux users I presume).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    You have to select the mails individually to use the mass collect function. Selecting the mass select by type will only disappear all types except for the ones you selected without checking the boxes. The mass collect does work though if you check each box manually.
    I did try that as well. Selected about 20 e-mails. Then they were randomly unselected, presumably because the zone is not stable and had to refresh. Doesn't seem worth the effort to me. I'd rather just do one at a time, although for now all my e-mail since the event is just sitting there.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post

There is a work around which allows players to use the client version on unity avoiding all the broken aspects of the failed Unity release. BB has stated that they are aware of this work around and will not take any actions against anyone using this work around. You can find the work around at

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/play...by-the-client/

This work around allows us to play the game at previous abilities through the client, avoiding all the major issues that Unity presents. This is something that BB should have done themselves and installed into a new client download so that we all could have downloaded a new client download with all the data already in it to save us from manually applying the data into client ourselves, specially since all the work has already been done for them, they would basically just need to copy and paste the data into the client program itself and allowed us to download it ready to use. or at the very least they should have made a post to make players aware of this work around so that we could apply and use it.

This work around SHOULD work for those that can not even log into the game (excluding the Mac/linux users I presume).
    actually they didn't say they wouldn't take any actions against people using it - they said they aren't going on a witch hunt but they could run a script

plus it is doubtful that will run when the event starts in 2 weeks anyway.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    oh great, what event will I miss since I can't log in?

Reply to Thread