Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 18.08.2021

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog 18.08.2021

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Changelog 18.08.2021.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    tyvm, looking forward to this and more.

Loading maps has turned into a problematic enterprise.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Still cant log in since change few days after change to unity

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    it will be Christmas before everything is fixed at this rate, especially since you appear to be breaking other things with each update.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Here's hoping that this maintenance update will at least allow me to do more than find the collectibles and do the occasional daily quest. I would like to be able to actually play the game (build the odd mine, send out geologists and explorers, etc.) If that all starts working again maybe I can consider the odd adventure. Yes, I have tried 4 different platforms (edge, chrome, firefox and opera), cleared chache, DNS etc none of that works on either a high end laptop or PC.

World
    Zeus
    I am not dead but 'The Settlers Online' is dead to me!

Fourteen (14) days since August 4, 2021 Maintenance brought the Hammer Man upon the game's window loading along with the No Connection to the Server notice...

No emergency patch or even a concrete response as to when this Ubisoft made Bug will be fixed so that effected people can actually get their Avatars and Islands to load up and be able to play the game such as it is.

What an epic lousy FAILURE...! Truly worthy of computing game history for the reputations of all involved.

When will Pteris be able to load an Avatar and Island...?

UPDATE: For Pteris the August 4, 2021 introduced 'Hammer Man' / 'No Connection to the Server' bug was resolved 28 days later with the September 1, 2021 maintenance.

World
    Ares
    I can't log in
    Whence comest thou?

World
    Ares
    Yep, I can select mails in mass now, thank you. But deleting mass mails causes page crash or hammer man again. Every click of accepting an explorer mail, every reply or sending mails to friends would cause a frozen time. In addition, opening mail still took a long time, and it still causes zone frozen, sometimes with the "script on this page has error" msg that forces reload. While these issues have been mentioned several times, I won't repeat the screenshot. I don't mind a long loading time, but if it will freeze the island and cause page crashing, that would still be an issue.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I still can't log in I have tried to Clear: 1. Cache 2. DNS 3. Cookies and incognito mode and still am getting the "connection lost" error. It's been since the 4th update that I have not been able to log in. That is 2 weeks worth of premium time I have lost as well as resources from not being buffed.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    mail immediately freezes my game... and better i finally collected one piece and it AUTO closed the mail window ??? and froze the game... after a few min i had to reload
    after reload i got a javascript error.

Reply to Thread