Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 31.08.2021

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowgunn1 View Post
    I have asked for this small fix previously but it has not been addressed. Can you please fix the lights that show who is online so that we might be able to do round trades with people in our Guilds, or do co-op adventures with or just chat in general with those online. It has extremely frustrating not knowing who is online. Please, please, please fix the lights. Please!
    AMEN, and i cant do membership work / maintenance either... cause we all know that the actual guild page in guild shield is woefully busted. but now i cant even see who hasn't logged in a weeks cause no lights.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Will there be an event refresh to add to the lags and crashes and game refreshes that exist right now?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    The dev team is working on this issue.
    Not to be cheeky or anything, but there are a slew of legitimate posts above listing in detail problems that players would like to see addressed, and BB addresses only one... this one.... the lights in the Player Friend List bar. Yes, this is a problem and we all would like to see it fixed, but since it is the only one that was addressed, is it the ONLY one being worked on? Based on the response here, it would appear that way.

...and it would appear to be one of the least important in general game-play as well. Sending generals in adventures would seem important in this game and I do not see any comment by support on that issue.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by WendigoOne View Post
    Not to be cheeky or anything, but there are a slew of legitimate posts above listing in detail problems that players would like to see addressed, and BB addresses only one... this one.... the lights in the Player Friend List bar. Yes, this is a problem and we all would like to see it fixed, but since it is the only one that was addressed, is it the ONLY one being worked on? Based on the response here, it would appear that way.

...and it would appear to be one of the least important in general game-play as well. Sending generals in adventures would seem important in this game and I do not see any comment by support on that issue.
    I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough. Every issue/bug reported on the forum or SM/In-Game is under our review. You can be sure that the bugs reported in this thread are already on the "to-do" list for the development team as they are working on different issues simultaneously.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    As we all see BB never listen and we just cant play

World
    Zeus
    I have an issue (on top of the many other issues I have listed before and others have listed). I have not seen anyone else post this issue in this thread yet (unless I missed it).

My issue is....
    During this last event, I picked up some Celebrative Lookouts (giving me a total of 8) and every day I log and collect the gifts from those lookouts and every day I ONLY get 5 gifts from the 8 Lookouts I have. I get 2 batches from my xmas trees and my haunted lanterns every week, one batch of 5 and another batch of 1 and 3 depending on how many I have of each (6 lanterns and 8 trees). But I miss out on 3 of my Lookouts every single day because I only get 1 batch of 5 from them and there is no second batch at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    AMEN, and i cant do membership work / maintenance either... cause we all know that the actual guild page in guild shield is woefully busted. but now i cant even see who hasn't logged in a weeks cause no lights.
    I would think that doing guild maintenance is redundant at this time since you don't know who is off the game for personal reasons, game issues, server issues, etc. I think it would be rather cruel to remove ppl from a guild for inactivity when it might not be any fault of their own that they haven't been able to log in. Personally, I would wait until the game is fixed (if it ever does get fixed) before doing maintenance on guild memberships.

But that's just my opinion/suggestion.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 09-30-21 at 04:32 am.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    I would think that doing guild maintenance is redundant at this time since you don't know who is off the game for personal reasons, game issues, server issues, etc. I think it would be rather cruel to remove ppl from a guild for inactivity when it might not be any fault of their own that they haven't been able to log in. Personally, I would wait until the game is fixed (if it ever does get fixed) before doing maintenance on guild memberships.

But that's just my opinion/suggestion.
    no worries... exactly whats happening - and i'm not penalizing for it.. but i still like to track who IS showing up / able to show up.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    During this last event, I picked up some Celebrative Lookouts (giving me a total of 8) and every day I log and collect the gifts from those lookouts and every day I ONLY get 5 gifts from the 8 Lookouts I have. I get 2 batches from my xmas trees and my haunted lanterns every week, one batch of 5 and another batch of 1 and 3 depending on how many I have of each (6 lanterns and 8 trees). But I miss out on 3 of my Lookouts every single day because I only get 1 batch of 5 from them and there is no second batch at all.
    We're looking into it (Celebrative Lookouts) & the "Green Light" will light again soon!

Reply to Thread