Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 31.08.2021

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    This morning, I spent 2 hours. I got 21 collectibles. I hit 4 zone buffs. I sent out 3 geologists.
    Most of the 2 hours was waiting while the freezes cleared.
    I have managed on a good day to send out all 120 explorers. It was a Saturday and took 2 hours. That is over 10 times longer than pre-Unity.
    I get errors that force me to reboot the game and sometimes to reboot the computer.

Event? I am not sure I can last that long.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    this game now sucks and im on my way out....have fun with your event, I cant even buff a friends island without refreshing the client and that takes 40 tries

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by rbrtbobb View Post
    I must be lucky. I have only a slight delay sending explorers and geos. Zone refreshes seem to be mostly when returning from an adventure so i usually refresh the game when returning.
    me as well - they fixed most of the lag problems with the first update they did after unity went live - the zone refreshes and the mail issue are the two things most bothersome for me but they are manageable.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Um, erm, you fixed the epic work yard and epic farm yards?
    Nope.
    I still have double selections and the high level recipes are not there.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    when can i log on? I can't even log on.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I use the drop down to bring up mail by type and my missing mails show up.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I want to play the Anniversary Event in September but am lucky to have this game to load. When it does load I can collect my collectibles and that is it - nothing more. Can't send out explorers or geos let alone try to open any building or buff one. And it looks like a swamp all the ground is blue - there is no way I can play in this Anniversary Event and it is sad that whoever is trying to fix this game has had quite a long time to reduce/fix these issues and yet there is nothing different for quite a few players. So what is next?????

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SN02 View Post
    Um, erm, you fixed the epic work yard and epic farm yards?
    Nope.
    I still have double selections and the high level recipes are not there.
    the update happens august 31

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    If you want to have an event that is successful and that everyone enjoys, bring back the client and quit trying to push unity until you fix it and make the game playable as we had been accustomed to.

World
    Zeus
    Just wondering what, 'localization issues' includes as fixes?????

I mean really, this game involves a lot of adventure playing time, events or not, and the biggest problems are mostly due to inability to play adventures. Mail is better after the 18AUG2021 fix, but the sending out of explorers/geos is still extremely laggy. Also, the incredible amount of 'memory' issues with Unity force an insane number of refresh and/or clearing of cache (all in one a single session).
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread