Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 31.08.2021

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog 31.08.2021

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Changelog 31.08.2021.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Do not start an event on September 6. The game is unplayable in its current state.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Do not start an event on September 6. The game is unplayable in its current state.
    Agree 100%. The game needs to be working properly before any event starts.

And the changelog doesn't even address the extreme lag, the log-in problems, the adventure problems, or any of the myriad other issues making the game pretty much unplayable at this point. Have they given up even trying to address those things? Not that it won't be nice to have epic workyards working properly I guess, but really, there are far more widespread problems at this point and it would be nice to see some effort being made to correct those.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    WOW!!! Seriously? This may have just made my final decision regarding this game. I'm done. There is no way an event should be launched when you have a TON of people complaining that they can't even login, and those that can login can't even play. Forget it. I'm out of here.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    There is no way we should even think about an event. We all just want you to work on fixing the issues that make this game unplayable. I wont play the event and I wont spend money on this game. WE the players deserve better than this. It is seen day after day all these players here and begging to play a game in the manor it was played before the death of flash. Just fix the game we do not need events right now. We need a game that is viable, playable, and enjoyable. Please do the right thing, fix the issues. Stop the crap with events.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I still do not get any mail, how will I be able to do some of the quests that require you to get stuff from explorers. I will be stuck right in beginning of quests. I also cannot send out explorers , cause cannot get any mail. Please do not have an event until this is solved.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    100% do NOT start any event in this quick sand.... what are you thinking?? i cant get mail... i cant trade.... trade ITSelf is busted and doesnt show any history after soccer event, gens don't select on adv properly, adv travel locks up game, gens cant retreat, log in is broken for about 50% of my guild, chat is broken 50% of the time. epic wood yard is broken (i'm gonna assume forge too) for quests, oh... and

GAME CRASHES CONSTANTLY

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    No wonder the game has yet to be fixed, the developers have been working on the event instead of fixing the game. With this event a community one I think we we all see just a very low turn out. Last year you had to adjust the goals stage 2/3 if I remember correctly, I think you will be doing that for stage 1 this year.

It still takes over 30 seconds to send out each explorer, you are nuts if you think I am going to spend close to an hour sending them out, and that doesn't include many 10 minute reloads that are bound to happen.

I think I am going to join the many others that have quit this game over you lack of concern for fixing this game. It seems to me that you are only interested in making money in the short term, that would explain why there is another happy hour going on. I know you have said happy hour is set to appear at set intervals but if you were serious about long term viability the coding for happy hour would be removed, event would be on hold and you would focus 100% of your efforts into fixing these problems that have existed when Unity was still on the test server. All these problem should have been fixed there before going live.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Not sure why so many people have issue with unity version. It went ok for me, just every time it refreshes, I'll wait for half min. Sometimes it will have out of memory, kick me out due to script error, or a hammer man. Not to mention the general display issues. Other than these and those bugs, I quite enjoy the current state.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    this isn't actually that bad an event to do now because a lot of it is the passive festival hall production - just double the time for the cake buffs and that will make up for the extra slowness in doing things.

Reply to Thread