Reply to Thread

Thread: Premium Time Issue

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Premium Time Issue

World: Zeus
    Browser: latest Chrome, Win10 Enterprise

When Prestigious Friend Buff is Active, Premium time does not give experience/resource bonus.
    Did not get bonus on Bonbieri Business (With and without Scouting bonus)
    Did not get bonus on Fairytale Adventures

I should get 1 free Premium Day as compensation. This cost me ~1 million exp points.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernoTIE View Post
    World: Zeus
    Browser: latest Chrome, Win10 Enterprise

When Prestigious Friend Buff is Active, Premium time does not give experience/resource bonus.
    Did not get bonus on Bonbieri Business (With and without Scouting bonus)
    Did not get bonus on Fairytale Adventures

I should get 1 free Premium Day as compensation. This cost me ~1 million exp points.

Are you sure that you are not receiving the Premium time bonus'? The new format that BB has taken with the display of loot in the mail is no longer top/bottom, it is side to side (left to right) in the display, so it only shows one line of loot; you have to scroll to the right and will see the other 'half' of the premium loot, including EXP. TBH, I have no idea why they would change that format and make it more confusing, but.... there it is.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    There is a bar that Says Premium Rewards, with a blank spot underneath. And My total experience only went up by the amount shown on the regular rewards panel (480k).
    For example, with all the bonuses and buffs, I should have received 600K for Bonbieri Business. I played this adventure many times with these conditions and netted nearly 900K experience with premium time. I suspect I did not get the Prestigious Friend bonus either, just the generals' skills and Scouting post bonus.

Reply to Thread