Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: posphone the event and bring back the downloadable client

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Alliw View Post
    It takes about an hour to load this game. Then it takes 45 min to send out 114 of my 117 explorers. Then after I wait another hour to collect from those 114 they don't show collected and when I went to send explorers back out they refuse to leave for 12 minutes IF they do go out which they don't all do. You really have an event when lots of people can't play???? My computer is only 3 yrs old with latest windows so if your game won't play on it...... Please tell me how to get back on client or just send all event prizes so I don't have to deal with the frustrations and inabilities to play! Send in mail in the next day or two I don't come back here to read your response as it is often buried and hard to refind.
    it should not take an hour to load the game - I am doubtful it even takes 5 minutes with chrome on my PC and chrome is the slowest.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Please, please, please once again I ask BB -- please fix the lights so we can see who is on in our Guild or global chat. :-)

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowgunn1 View Post
    Please, please, please once again I ask BB -- please fix the lights so we can see who is on in our Guild or global chat. :-)
    if people just say hi when they get on and bye when they leave, other than the game wiping the chat channel, you should have an indication who is on. Those lights were never all that great anyway because people would leave the game open and go afk or tab out.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hi when they get on and bye when they leave -- you've got to be kidding. My guild text box doesn't keep the text around long enough to know who's on that way.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    it shouldnt take weeks to just log into game but that what it seems like is happening these days

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Hi when they get on and bye when they leave -- you've got to be kidding. My guild text box doesn't keep the text around long enough to know who's on that way.

same it routinely doesn't have history when i'm forced to reload the game.

Reply to Thread