Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Anniversary Event 2021

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Please remember to donate your balloons - they don't count if you keep them in your storage. I can see enough balloons in our Settler storages to reach the goal!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Event feedback after a few days of it.
    1) Zone Refresh / Game Freezes are so common it is forcing players to perform the same task multiple times to send a general at a camp.
    2) Generals stealing focus AND NOT RETURNING IT is killing adventures, you send wrong general, you can't do anything in the co-op because ANOTHER PLAYERS GENERAL is the one you have open in front of you.
    3) All the mail in game, when mail frequently brings out Hammerman and connection lost and zone refresh.

This is truly killing the enjoyment of the game and killing interest in the event.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please remember to donate your balloons - they don't count if you keep them in your storage. I can see enough balloons in our Settler storages to reach the goal!
    This is indirectly how the event's setup. You have a quest early on to donate 100 balloons. The next quest is for 5000. Not too surprising that players tie their donations to quests or achievement points. We're seeing a big boost today as players hitting having 5000 are donating them.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaquilynne View Post
    Event feedback after a few days of it.
    1) Zone Refresh / Game Freezes are so common it is forcing players to perform the same task multiple times to send a general at a camp.
    2) Generals stealing focus AND NOT RETURNING IT is killing adventures, you send wrong general, you can't do anything in the co-op because ANOTHER PLAYERS GENERAL is the one you have open in front of you.
    3) All the mail in game, when mail frequently brings out Hammerman and connection lost and zone refresh.

This is truly killing the enjoyment of the game and killing interest in the event.
    I didn't realize coops were running like that - wonder why people bother doing them, they aren't required for anything. I have been staying away from certain adventures because of the general switching business.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Congratulations to everyone for reaching the first goal. Now let's move on to the second goal!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    are they're any more quests after celebration day (the one you get the scout post from) ?? i havent had any new quests since that one (cept the rounds).

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    are they're any more quests after celebration day (the one you get the scout post from) ?? i havent had any new quests since that one (cept the rounds).
    http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/even...-event-quests/

That is the last one, other than the little daily ones where you just do a scenario.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    thanks shuttlepilot .. i had thought so but wiki was fairly inaccurate this year - i had a good 1/2 dozen extra undocumented quests.. was trying to just verify
    i still havent received any new ones.. seems like it is the last one.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I feel like the second goal is going to be missed by about 300,000,000 balloons or so.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    I feel like the second goal is going to be missed by about 300,000,000 balloons or so.

lol... it was / is a pretty lofty goal for the state the servers are in... we just over half at this point. i don't hold out much hold we will hit that huge #.

Reply to Thread