Poll: Which would you rather do?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Reply to Thread

Thread: Please concentrate on fixing the game interface and don't worry about "special events

World
    Ares

Thumbs down Please concentrate on fixing the game interface and don't worry about "special events

It looks as if participation is down for this Anniversary Event.

Any guesses on why? Because the interface is still so boggy, it doesn't work correctly.

I am sure I am not the only one with concerns about resources from adventures not being tallied correctly or added to our stock.

So why do them?

The ROI of these special events is a negative for the most part, we spend resources to complete steps, then get less in return than what we spent in most cases, which is great for BB if players are buying Gems to fund these purchases.

BB had more time when they new Flash support was ending, but seemed to do nothing about preparing for the transition.

For me, doing anything seems to take 4X as long as it did previously, and "picks" in windows seem to pick through the window and pick something else.

The number of times the game needs to "refresh" is ridiculous and causes delays in being able to do whatever I was trying to do when a refresh was required.

My computer is current and my internet is 1GB up/down. I use Google Chrome as a browser. Windows 10 as an OS.

please fix the game and quit wasting time on events until the game is working correctly.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RockLizardSpock View Post
    It looks as if participation is down for this Anniversary Event.

Any guesses on why? Because the interface is still so boggy, it doesn't work correctly.

I am sure I am not the only one with concerns about resources from adventures not being tallied correctly or added to our stock.

So why do them?

The ROI of these special events is a negative for the most part, we spend resources to complete steps, then get less in return than what we spent in most cases, which is great for BB if players are buying Gems to fund these purchases.

BB had more time when they new Flash support was ending, but seemed to do nothing about preparing for the transition.

For me, doing anything seems to take 4X as long as it did previously, and "picks" in windows seem to pick through the window and pick something else.

The number of times the game needs to "refresh" is ridiculous and causes delays in being able to do whatever I was trying to do when a refresh was required.

My computer is current and my internet is 1GB up/down. I use Google Chrome as a browser. Windows 10 as an OS.

please fix the game and quit wasting time on events until the game is working correctly.
    in my experience chrome is the worst browser to use for this - vivaldi or firefox are faster

and your poll questions aren't fair either

Reply to Thread