Reply to Thread

Thread: A Unity Fact

World
    Zeus

Wink A Unity Fact

Hello I would like to take this time to explain what I see the problems we are facing with the new version here called Unity. On July 17 2017 Adobe Flash announced to end the life of flash player. At that past present time all games running flash should have implemented a immediate plan of action to get ready. I seen in chat BB was telling someone saying you can't change the past only the now and future. Well first off that past showed the future the fact of the matter being flash was ending. So in saying Unity should have been improvised at that time and starting that time on July 17 2017 knowing this. That is 4 yrs to get ready it doesn't matter with a excuse saying didn't know at that time that unity was not known was going to be the program used. We all knew another program was needed to put forth for a better future gaming experience for our customers. So yes the present past at that point could have changed this future moment of this game's problems because it was not started when it was announced. There is no excuses for this at all, what I would like to see is BB to stand up and say "yes we did a big mistake we have messed with everyone's gaming performance and ran out of excuses for our mistakes".
    Would this change how alot of us feel probably not and does it fix the now problems no it doesn't. Show the customers you care about them and a thank you that you appreciate them playing your games. I think it would be nice to see everyone get a one year premium membership to show your appreciation to the one's that really enjoy this game and have stuck by you through the years. Thank you for reading this and hope it was taken to your customer's hearts in mind.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hear hear. But BB will just let the thread vanish into the forum rubble to never be seen again

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I'm guessing the financial strain on this game will come to ahead by end of year. This game has been either unplayable or at least far from enjoyable for some players for over a year. The revenue stream has had to take a huge it and development expenses a spike. With older players leaving or withholding financial support and new players non existent the end is near.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pochucker View Post
    I'm guessing the financial strain on this game will come to ahead by end of year. This game has been either unplayable or at least far from enjoyable for some players for over a year. The revenue stream has had to take a huge it and development expenses a spike. With older players leaving or withholding financial support and new players non existent the end is near.
    I am pretty sure they are already drawing people away from this game - that is why the ticket system isn't working, they made it not to work so that they didn't have to staff those positions.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    I am pretty sure they are already drawing people away from this game - that is why the ticket system isn't working, they made it not to work so that they didn't have to staff those positions.
    The support team is working and you can contact us using the "Contact Form" (do not use the direct e-mail address as it has changed).

The reason our Support System did not work was simply due to technical changes. I am sure you will see the difference after contacting us. At the moment, the waiting time is a bit longer as we are still going through old tickets.

Reply to Thread