Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 19/10/2021

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Post-Hotfix for the patch that didn't patch nearly as many things as it broke, accessing adventures still results in a stack crash. Yeah, team!!!!

...with a whimper, not with a bang.

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Thumbs down

it is just sad.. there is no words that could say how dissapointed I am with how the game play is down the drain..
    How can they release such "fix" that is breaking more stuff.
    1. joining adventure is broke (like how the f* can they not test that.. it's one of the primary goal of this game..)
    2. christmas market area buff is broken
    3. love tree area buff is broken
    4. list can go on and on but I really have no time just read the forum..

that used to work... where is the quality?

World
    Zeus
    Nice BB and after fix...

http://prntscr.com/1wvdte5

World
    Zeus
    BB = Romanian guvern? Because that i see now in this game!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    CONSTANT "zone refreshes".

Each one lasts 2 or 3 minutes.

5 seconds later, another one.

The entire game freezes, even chat.

Can't even leave my own island now without getting locked out and needing to reload.

World
    Zeus
    http://prntscr.com/1wvexma

after fix

are u crazy BB or alredy are u crazy for long time...?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bashing View Post
    it is just sad.. there is no words that could say how dissapointed I am with how the game play is down the drain..
    How can they release such "fix" that is breaking more stuff.
    1. joining adventure is broke (like how the f* can they not test that.. it's one of the primary goal of this game..)
    2. christmas market area buff is broken
    3. love tree area buff is broken
    4. list can go on and on but I really have no time just read the forum..

that used to work... where is the quality?
    well on the test server I couldn't even get into any adventures so I am not surprised there were things wrong with the adventures itself. those versions they are putting on the test server are a waste of time lately because the game is so broken you can't test most of it.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    My criteria for continuing to play Settlers is the ability to do a Woodcutter without crashing 5 times(even one time) or forced to use weapon buffs to finish.I normally can do one in 45 mins.It now takes me 2-3 hours.Halloween requires lots of refiles for Pumpkin patches.This is intolerable.
    With your updates yesterday and today,i started a Woodcutter as a test.Now EVERY time i even try to travel to the adventure,i am giver a failure code and complete lock-up.As Deshen said With T.S.Eliots Quote "The world will end not with a bang but a whimper".Good luck all, i'll try again at Christmas. PMJTUC

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy Error loading adventure Island

adventures broken!
    Started Treasure of Wisdom (weekly Quest says x3) can not get to adventure island to complete
    Generals & Quartermaster were sent. when I attempt to go there I get an error box

using Microsoft edge (latest version)

Please advise...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I am maxing out on resources at ~143K, the problem is my warehouse capacity is over 500K?Also, how do we max out on the number of adventures you have? What are unidentified resources for maximum thresholds? I have nothing hitting the limit - other than fish right now.

The constant zone refreshes is confusing the server - I just completed storm recovery - the server didn't recognize I finished the quest until I went back to my home island and went back in. I think it's because the building was placed just before the zone refresh.

I didn't think this game would get worse - I was wrong. Prior to this "update" I thought responsiveness was improving, even with all the bugs.

Reply to Thread