Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 19/10/2021

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    here ya go
    proof

love tree - just started - finally got it to 'start' so its on a countdown.. charged me the resources... and BUFFED NOTHING...

Furthermore you cant visit others to buff - required in event
    you cant go to adventures-- required in event
    i'd venture a guess you cant do market tree either (didnt test yet cause tryin to get love tree working).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    add to list
    contant locks cant open quest book

love garden pretends to buff.. starts the quest and the count down.. doesnt buff the res's

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello everyone!

If you encounter any new issues (since the latest update), please report them in an existing thread here, or create a new one if the thread is not available.

We are investigating issues that many of you have reported after the update, so detailed reports will be very helpful.

I want to apologize for the inconvenience.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    problem is i USE the lovetree in event.. worked my butt off to get them.. and now they are useless??
    Exactly! The Love Tree rocks and it having *it* get stepped on, is a real peeve. It's like the BBs are auditioning for Dancing...one step forward, two steps back -- one step forward. . . step on something.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone!

If you encounter any new issues (since the latest update), please report them in an existing thread here, or create a new one if the thread is not available.

We are investigating issues that many of you have reported after the update, so detailed reports will be very helpful.

I want to apologize for the inconvenience.
    sorry but didnt we do due diligence already and report this stuff on test server?? several say they did

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    sorry clan, can't do my guild quest because I can't visit anyone's island to do the buffs required by the guild quest. great job on the update, not!!!

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello again.

Before the event, we will have additional game maintenance to deploy a hotfix that will focus on recent issues after yesterday's game update. We will publish the exact schedule soon.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    When we released our temporary client, players who were using macOS, Linux, or Windows 32-bit were not able to play at all. We still decided to run the events. At the moment, everyone can play, but you will experience technical issues that are similar for everyone. There are no good decisions with events as some players would like to see drastic decisions including shutting down the game until it is fixed, and some would rather play even if it's difficult. We can't make a decision that will make both sides happy, the only way is to fix the technical issues - we are working on it, but this needs time.

If you count the number of bug fixes or just compare the performance we had right after the unity launch and now, you'll see the difference and the work we've done. With all the information we provide about "things" running in the background (newer servers, delivering the last piece of unity code, etc), I think that it is simply unfair to say that we are mainly focused on events. We had 2 updates in September and another update in October with another wave of fixes/improvements that will hit our Live servers together tomorrow.
    The problem with this is that in releasing this update, it broke more than was ever broken before, and right before a major, heavily adventure-dependent event. Now, the majority of us cannot even get into adventures we have started and are trying to run. If this can't be fixed before Monday, the event will be a wash because nobody will be able to get refills for the pumpkin patches or take advantage of the loot and xp boosts from the event. What say you here, BB_Trafffer?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Unfix it I cant adventure at all!!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    sorry but didnt we do due diligence already and report this stuff on test server?? several say they did
    they even acknowledged they saw the reports on Oct 12

https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...r-island-24238

https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...ementery-24235

Reply to Thread