Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 19/10/2021

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    sooo ... love tree is broken... takes your 'money' to run, starts the timer... doesnt actually buff.. sits w/ a spinning hour glass. refresh doesnt fix. others report same for market...

told not to try adv as you cant get to them...

didnt think you could break any more in the game...

World
    Ares
    Yep, I can't get into my mini adventure. Something about stack size exceeded.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    After HotFix, I got this javascript error while trying to visit a friend's isle

https://imgur.com/kziaWG3

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    sooo ... love tree is broken... takes your 'money' to run, starts the timer... doesnt actually buff.. sits w/ a spinning hour glass. refresh doesnt fix. others report same for market...<snip> ....
    Same here on the Love Tree. Le sigh.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

World
    Zeus
    One BB say this and i don't put here name, but say this "We are well aware that there are some problems with the Unity version. But the client wasn't perfect either, and working on 2 systems in parallel would certainly not speed up work on the Unity version. In addition, the client was not available to all players. Therefore, a return to a client is currently not planned, we prefer to focus on bringing the Unity version back to the performance that the game had before." My opinion about them even if I am a developer at Microsoft is the following "not that they are just stupid, they are made a lot and I still use flash player ..." So dear Blue Byte developers the moment you stop using flash player in your game and you will only go on programming in unity and not other dances, maybe things will improve, but as long as you lie about freezing the waters... I don't see where you could take off your shirt...

World
    Ares
    I can't get into my Adventure, great update.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Is another upgrade schedule prior to the event go live? Currently we are not able to run an adventure which is the source for the pumpkin refills.
    thank you

World
    Ares
    The Love Garden is a broke(new from recent update). Chat is still broke. Adventures are broke(new from recent update). But look, there is a Gem sale! Don't think I will try to buy any, it's probably broke too....

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie_the_cat View Post
    Is another upgrade schedule prior to the event go live? Currently we are not able to run an adventure which is the source for the pumpkin refills.
    thank you
    they have to postpone this event - they acknowledged problems with both the adventures and love tree over 8 days ago on the test server and if they couldn't fix them in 8 days then they certainly aren't likely to in 4 days -2 of which are the weekend.

although, to be honest, they are relatively easy fixes - somehow their programming for the area buffs got messed up to single target instead of area so that should be easy to fix and the adventure is the same problem as visiting islands - they just didn't allocate enough of something to allow to visit the more complex islands/adventures. Simple adventures you can do and simple islands you can visit. They really need to fire the incompetents on their staff who can't even test things internally before releasing though - no excuse for that.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    Same here on the Love Tree. Le sigh.
    problem is i USE the lovetree in event.. worked my butt off to get them.. and now they are useless??

Reply to Thread