Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 19/10/2021

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    not sure this is intentional or not - but this one bundle is locked for me - I probably purchased it last year

https://prnt.sc/1xabt6g

also, previous years multiple people used to be able to apply water to golems when they were up - that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

These production bars on the fields are terrible, there is no timer on how long till a cycle ends plus I have been getting ones completing and nothing is being added to the storehouse. So I am not sure if it is a display error or just a terrible lag issue. There may be an issue with PFB working on these fields - sometimes I only get 11 and I should be getting 22 added each cycle per field. The game is so terrible in so many areas, it is really hard to even figure out what is broken. Also, the game is actually removing pumpkins out of inventory - had 3717 and then checked a few minutes later and only had 3706...

Oh another - both the pumpkins and the pumpkin refills just say pumpkin when you post them on the ah.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Zone refreshed.

Zone refreshed.

Zone refreshed.

Zone refreshed.

Zone refreshed.

Zone refreshed.

Zone refreshed.

Zone refreshed.

Zone refreshed.

Zone refreshed.

Zone refreshed.

Every 10 seconds.

Why does it need to refresh so often?

Buffing my island, I need to buff the same building 3 times.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    soooo you made it worse

have to re send expl several times

took 15 min to load my isle
    crazy zone refreshes -- poor thing constantly trying to load what lookes like 2 dozen halloween quests
    still cant type in chat w.o it constantly monitoring for hot keys and opening every building i own ...

finally tried love garden.. got 'quest complete' annnd then server zone crashed and i cant get back in.. after getting my pfb and 7 day prem chip started
    worse i was only 1/2 way through sending expl...

logged out.. logged back in.. restarted browswer, cleared cookies and cache.. then switched browsers.. nothing will let me back in.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello everyone!

We're looking into the issues which appeared after the latest update (including the previous one).

We will keep you updated.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone!

We're looking into the issues which appeared after the latest update (including the previous one).

are you guys going to go on record that is it okay to use the client instead of unity? I know I read a post that said something about BB running a script to prevent it but if you can't get unity to work correctly, you can't have two groups of people trying to do these events under different circumstances. I realize the mac and linux people can't use the client but a lot of other people using windows could if we have it on record it is allowable to do.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Hello everyone!

do you mean the server locked issue??? and will i get my prem and pfb extended??

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It might not be saying much, but the game load times are, um, almost like what they were prior to the update, or at least in the same ballpark. There are more refreshes, complete with a fun new "This page is slowing down Firefox..." error message that I never got before, but my island is actually loading within a couple of minutes and more or less playable.

Explorers take probably 5 times as long, so I'm only going to be doing longer searches, other than the do 150 short searches quest, but I should be able to put together a fair amount of pumpkins.

When I saw that I had 100+ loot mails, I was like surely I don't have to do this one by one nonsense, and it turned out I didn't. I bit the bullet and used accept just loot mails, and I'm pretty sure it worked properly without backfiring.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hello everyone!

There is a saying that in business, good impressions last a moment (because they are expected), but bad impressions last forever.

So you took the game down for 3 hours to make the Xmas Market, Love Tree, and Love Garden work...

1 out of 3 working now (Love Tree and Love Garden still not working) is leaving such a bad taste in my mouth that the things I want to say are absolutely not appropriate for the forum.

How far German quality has fallen...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    - - - - SERVER ZONE CRASHED - - - -

BB can you please help! This error occurred just a few minutes ago, while I was placing a buff (10/25/21, approx 10:00 pm Central Time) and booted me from the game. Now I cannot get back in. I took a quick screenshot of the message on the loading page, it's exactly the same as Ciara_Belle's shot above.

Please fix/reset, or whatever needs doing. I also just sent in a support ticket, but don't know which will get the more immediate attention. My pumpkin fields are churning away ...

Thanks, - Calliope_Jeyne / playing on the Zeus server since April 2012
    - - - - - -

UPDATE: I had initiated my Love Garden and was placing a Hot Tea buff at the time of the Crash. Happy to say that I can again access my island, as of this morning. Thank you, BB!!
    Last edited by Calliope_Jeyne; 10-26-21 at 06:51 am. Reason: Zone Crash issue resolved 10/26/21
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right -- Henry Ford

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    OMG 24 hours... and im back.. i dont dare try the love garden again... but i do want my 24 hours of pfb and prem back
    thanks for alll the stupid adv quests ... with broken generals...

Reply to Thread