Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Halloween Event 2021

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Constant refreshing when visiting either an adventure or a friend makes the game pretty much unresponsive. If you do reload it, it does improve for a bit. If the developers can reduce the reload frequencies, it may be "good enough" until a fix is done.

On the positive side: loading is much quicker than last week.

I do still see my geologist returning back with a full warehouse - can't figure out that it is - since it's unknown and some items like platinum show up OK in one return, and in others not :/. Sometimes it's granite. Both I'm below the limits.

I also still see generals/geologists instead of buffs when trying to buff a friend.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Bugs: My Provision centers are still showing the Anniversary Event and not the Halloween Event. Also Adventure returns create an full storage error.

All I've seen so far. I don't have the time or energy to run Adventures right now so I'm not sure how they are doing. Mail is faster at least.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hey everyone.

We are aware of the issue with the "Locked Zone" and a hotfix is coming - we will publish the schedule soon.

For now, please don't use Love Garden.

We are also looking at other issues that have been reported, such as adventure invitations or Love Garden.

We will keep you informed.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 10-26-21 at 06:25 am.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I was just able to get logged in this afternoon after being locked out for about 6 days or so. I will say one thing, the constant zone refreshes about every 30 seconds on adventure island is making adventures painful to run. Which is pretty sad when this event REQUIRES adventuring to be able to fill the pumpkin patches. There is constant zone refreshes on home island too which is very annoying.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    30 seconds? Lucky. I think mine are more like 10 seconds. I did 1 adventure and then gave up. It was technically doable but annoying. Hopefully the next hotfix addresses this.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    taking me 2 hrs plus to do .. mini adv's... yup... 2 hrs... fun. so much fun

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    in a lovely twist of the knife in our bellies that unity is..... you've also locked golum so that you cant drop more on a friend if someone has dropped the 'required' kill amount.. even if its still alive.. nope .. blocked... so .. thanks for making that set of achieves / quests even more difficult... i know w/ lag i cant go searching for golums that.. aren't dead??? i mean you can't even tell until it get there and Try...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    taking me 2 hrs plus to do .. mini adv's... yup... 2 hrs... fun. so much fun
    why in the world is there so much variance between people's experience with unity. I did six arctic explosion this morning in 2 hours (with obs) and I am using unity. Which is a bit slower than if I was using the version last year, but not extremely. It was a lot more annoying but other than I had to be more careful which general I was sending not really all that much slower.

And yes those refreshes are happening a lot but you really can ignore them, in my game anyway, there doesn't seem as much lost actions now that there was before.

I also used love garden this morning with no issues. Are their files on our PCs that could be corrupted for some people?

Course, now tomorrow after they 'fix' the game, I will probably be the one locked out...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    In my game the zone refreshes cause my game to freeze momentarily. So yes, it is noticeable when it's happening every 30 secs to a min. And it's worse now cause it's on Adv island too. Not just home island

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SG73 View Post
    In my game the zone refreshes cause my game to freeze momentarily. So yes, it is noticeable when it's happening every 30 secs to a min. And it's worse now cause it's on Adv island too. Not just home island
    so it is taking you 2 hours to do an arctic explosion mini as well? I am having more problems with the quests in there than anything else. Just had to refresh to even get any quests to complete so that the crate and handcart ones come up. And at the start of the adventure I keep getting the quest icon flashing but nothing new in there as well as the quests in the menu area of the adventure continually appear and disappearing and I imagine that is what is causing the quest icon to keep flashing.

Reply to Thread