Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Halloween Event 2021

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Very well said. They are losing oldtimers like us at a rapid rate. They have lost me already. They lost many because of the lev 50 cap and botched intro of mods to US servers. It was slightly re-invigorated by the demise of anno and a influx of those players to Settlers, but it is not surviving this fiasco much longer.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    This game has continued to deteriorate to where it's almost completely unplayable...

I am not literally taking hours to deploy Explorers & Geologists and empty their returns in the Mail any longer.

And I am through having to "Nuke" my way to completion of many Adventures in order to finish Quests & Achievements that should instead be a routine rout with the multitude of Generals and troops available and at my disposal.

If you do not fix the glaring problems, that everyone is more than familiar with, concerning 'The Settlers Online' by the next event you can forget it as far as I am concerned.

The current situation has become intolerable and thoroughly unenjoyable.

You can rest assured that I, for one, will never invest my time and money again in anything remotely associated with Ubisoft or Blue Byte or any key personnel involved in this entirely unprofessional saga of 'The Settlers Online.'
    +1

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Otuwek View Post
    BB,
    4. Why must there be a refresh every 1-2 mouse-clicks when buffing a friend? Can you imagine how long and tedious it is to place 50 tricks or buffs?!
    It has taken me about 10 min just to water a guildmate's golem the other day. And over 10 min today to drop fill on my brother's 3 noble patches. Tasks which should realistically only take about a min or two at most

And BB expects me to want to drop 50 tricks on another player??? Sorry. I don't have 2hrs to go and do something like that

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pochucker View Post
    Very well said. They are losing oldtimers like us at a rapid rate. They have lost me already. They lost many because of the lev 50 cap and botched intro of mods to US servers. It was slightly re-invigorated by the demise of anno and a influx of those players to Settlers, but it is not surviving this fiasco much longer.
    Agreed Po. You said it perfectly!! the "community" we had in our guild is almost all but gone given the state of the game right now. And doesn't help that you, Sue, Em and others aren't really around anymore. We have about 6-8 people in guild that hop on now on occasion. Some are on more then others.

Betting it's pretty much the same in other guilds. Global isn't the greatest either with maybe a dozen different people chatting on a good day.

Trade house has one page of trades. Maybe two pages on a good day during events.

There is literally no way that the game can be sustained if kept up like this.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SG73 View Post
    It has taken me about 10 min just to water a guildmate's golem the other day. And over 10 min today to drop fill on my brother's 3 noble patches. Tasks which should realistically only take about a min or two at most

And BB expects me to want to drop 50 tricks on another player??? Sorry. I don't have 2hrs to go and do something like that
    I did that achievement early. I found the lag on friend islands to be not too bad. The hotfixes seem to have made things worse in that respect. Either that or just the general increase in event traffic, if that's still a thing. I did a swap, so then I immediately dropped 50 treats when the other person was done. Then I went back a few days later and checked out my achievements. Only 37 treats dropped. So I have to do it again? I'll pass. Same way I'm feeling about golems. It takes more than 10 minutes for someone's island to even load, and by that time, their golem may not even still be up.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Yesterday Scout post not working. Today Love tree not working. Yet I had both of those working at other times during the event. What gives? What is the point of having these things if we can't use them?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    got hammer man moments after logging in .. as you can see it hasnt even loaded my avatar or stats .. 4 min later..

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    gave up... refreshed.... 3 min - no load.. straight in to a webgl java mem error.. great

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    tried to open xmas loot.... stuck on hour glass.. followed me to adv... cant get it to close or give me the loot.. nice yet another thing i paid to get .. busted.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Forge of empires is more fun because oh yah it doesn't freeze every time I do something. I couldn't log in for a week like it matters. I log in and do a few things that should take 5 min but takes longer because it freezes so much. This game sucks so bad, I only login incase it gets fixed but my patience has run out!

Reply to Thread