Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Halloween Event 2021

Settler
    World
    Ares
    BB really has to get the zone refreshing fixed as well as the glitch where a gen will finish setting up a garrison after "moving up" to be closer to camps, and it switches to that gen. Getting ZR's like about every 30 secs on an adv. While for the most part, it's just annoying and not detrimental.

However I just had that happen where I clicked on a gen to attack a camp, got both a zone refresh happen and a gen finished setting up garrison and game auto switched to that gen at the same time. That gen was now the one sent to attack the camp instead of the one I had selected. I tried to retreat the gen. Couldn't retreat.

This is getting beyond ridiculous. It's not a big deal for me as I have plenty of weapons and red shirts to throw at camps. But it's the principle of loosing Xbowmen unnecessarily for example. Not to mention, lower level players may not have tons of resources and troops to just throw away because of stupid glitches that shouldn't be happening

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I've been doing simple adventures fine, but the zone refreshes, which were just introduced with the last update, are annoying. Adventures were buggy before, but at least they loaded fine. This is a step backward, and it's another case of how did you break this worse than it already was?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    love tree is still busted.. mine is 1. day 15 hours.. yet i waited WELL Past 24 hours to re-run it.. nope just hourglass..

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    love tree is still busted.. mine is 1. day 15 hours.. yet i waited WELL Past 24 hours to re-run it.. nope just hourglass..
    if your cooldown is one day 15 hours shouldn't you have to wait 1 day 15 hours to re run it?

I do agree it is still broken though because my cd is 20 hours and I have to wait 24 hours to run it. It may be it is only recognizing 2 trees instead of 3 for you which would give you a 60 hours cd since it recognize one less tree for me as well.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    yesterday morning.. i had 15 hrs left... therefore.. TWENTY FOUR hours later i should have indeed been able to run it. ( it was 10 hrs past its finished cool down).

agreed finding what it thinks im missing.. is ridiculous... i bought them all at once.. so ..

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    yesterday morning.. i had 15 hrs left... therefore.. TWENTY FOUR hours later i should have indeed been able to run it. ( it was 10 hrs past its finished cool down).

agreed finding what it thinks im missing.. is ridiculous... i bought them all at once.. so ..
    The amount of cooldown time you have seems to be dependent on how many you have. Some people will need to wait an extra 2.5 days.

Noble
    World
    Ares

By its current functionality, you would need to wait 20 extra hours past its shown cooldown for it to work again. As Narasn said, you would have a 60 hour cooldown instead of the 40 hour (1d16h) one. So whenever it finishes, it will actually be ready the next day at 4 hours earlier (so cooldown expires at 8pm then it will be the next day at 4pm)

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    BB,

1. why most of the event packages are locked? I'm certain I didn't buy those packages last year or ever. What's the point of having gem sales when there's nothing to buy really (let's forget for the moment that nobody wants to buy gems these days anyway)?

2. why the "fixed" Love Tree and Christmas Market still is not fixed properly? It takes ages (for me it's about an extra day after the cooldown finishes) for them to come back up.

3. Why don't workers deliver anything to the Longboat Storehouse? They just walk past it and go to the nearest non-Longboat Storehouse?

4. Why must there be a refresh every 1-2 mouse-clicks when buffing a friend? Can you imagine how long and tedious it is to place 50 tricks or buffs?!

5. Why cannot attacking generals be recalled most of the time? And how the heck they learned to morph into another?!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Unable to log into game today I just keep getting the little man hitting the computer then whole thing goes off I have been trying for over an hour and it was working fine last night. Help??

World
    Zeus
    This game has continued to deteriorate to where it's almost completely unplayable...

I am not literally taking hours to deploy Explorers & Geologists and empty their returns in the Mail any longer.

And I am through having to "Nuke" my way to completion of many Adventures in order to finish Quests & Achievements that should instead be a routine rout with the multitude of Generals and troops available and at my disposal.

If you do not fix the glaring problems, that everyone is more than familiar with, concerning 'The Settlers Online' by the next event you can forget it as far as I am concerned.

The current situation has become intolerable and thoroughly unenjoyable.

You can rest assured that I, for one, will never invest my time and money again in anything remotely associated with Ubisoft or Blue Byte or any key personnel involved in this entirely unprofessional saga of 'The Settlers Online.'

Reply to Thread