Closed Thread

Thread: Here we go again

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Here we go again

Oh well I logged on after maintenance in time for event start and hurrah all seemed well, then I made a big mistake- I tried to do something... clicked on a collectible on this server (and later opened star on another server i play) and CRASHHHH (on both). Now I get server zone failure message thingy every time I try to load either... I saw that this was one of the things that was going to be fixed with the pre-event fix... of course it never affected me before but now my day is ruined, I shall have to go to work instead lol
    After 8 or 9 years or so wonder how much more of this I can put up with

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Just got the server zone error myself and now cant get in either. Didn't do anything I haven't done already this event. Started my love garden buff and a training grounds buff and then tried to go to my active adventure: arctic explosion. have already ran almost 20 of those so far so nothing new, but when it loaded it said there was an error in the zone and kicked me out. now it wont even load the island. gets to the end of the second loading bar and then tells me there is an error in the zone and kicks me. every time

edit: cleared cache and retried to no avail

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    We have a thread about this already here.

Closed Thread