Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Love Tree doesn't work

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    both my love tree and market worked... as did my fields and spring park.. i didnt touch love garden again

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Some players whose love trees were working before this morning's hotfix no longer work. So, it looks like whatever "switch" was flipped in the hotfix turned those players love trees off while turning other players trees on. BB's, would you please take a look at this as soon as possible? Thank you

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    My Christmas Bakery sits and spins and doesn't work. My Christmas Market did just work.

MY adventure island still refreshes about every 3-5 seconds making it impossible to load a general.

Is there any reason to keep trying with this game?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Olfred View Post
    Some players whose love trees were working before this morning's hotfix no longer work. So, it looks like whatever "switch" was flipped in the hotfix turned those players love trees off while turning other players trees on. BB's, would you please take a look at this as soon as possible? Thank you
    my love tree worked yesterday and also works today - I wonder if people have multiple area buff buildings going when they turn that love tree on. I usually only have the christmas market when I use it.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Spleeter View Post
    My Christmas Bakery sits and spins and doesn't work. My Christmas Market did just work.

MY adventure island still refreshes about every 3-5 seconds making it impossible to load a general.

Is there any reason to keep trying with this game?
    is this actually refresh thousand one, thousand two, thousand three refresh - because I timed mine and it was about 15 seconds.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    my love tree worked yesterday and also works today - I wonder if people have multiple area buff buildings going when they turn that love tree on. I usually only have the christmas market when I use it.
    That was a theory I had considered. I just tried running love tree but can't. I haven't run anything else since this morning and made sure it was the first one I tried. It's been a bit less than a day since my last love tree on a 20 hour cooldown. I am expecting similar trouble when I go to run Christmas market.

Edit: my love tree worked again I believe at exactly 24 hours. Why 4 hours more I don't know.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    my love tree is also working now

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    That was a theory I had considered. I just tried running love tree but can't. I haven't run anything else since this morning and made sure it was the first one I tried. It's been a bit less than a day since my last love tree on a 20 hour cooldown. I am expecting similar trouble when I go to run Christmas market.

Edit: my love tree worked again I believe at exactly 24 hours. Why 4 hours more I don't know.
    well by the sounds of it, it is miscounting the buildings you have. 6 love trees will have a cooldown of 20 hours, but 5 has a cooldown of 24 hours. So if the game itself is miscounting your buildings by -1 then it has an internal cooldown that is taking 4 hours longer than your side of the game tells you it should be. So your side says it is done at 20 but the servers say wait another 4 and so until those 4 go by, it will just spin and spin cause the server says nope.

This would also explain why my christmas market works fine for me. it has 3 buildings and a 7 hour cooldown (at least what it tells me). So even if it only counts 2 buildings, that is still a 10.5 hour cooldown, meaning it is still ready when the 12 hour buff expires

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    well by the sounds of it, it is miscounting the buildings you have. 6 love trees will have a cooldown of 20 hours, but 5 has a cooldown of 24 hours. So if the game itself is miscounting your buildings by -1 then it has an internal cooldown that is taking 4 hours longer than your side of the game tells you it should be. So your side says it is done at 20 but the servers say wait another 4 and so until those 4 go by, it will just spin and spin cause the server says nope.

This would also explain why my christmas market works fine for me. it has 3 buildings and a 7 hour cooldown (at least what it tells me). So even if it only counts 2 buildings, that is still a 10.5 hour cooldown, meaning it is still ready when the 12 hour buff expires
    That sounds like it could be it. My Christmas market did not work at 3.5 hours. It did work at 4 hours 20 minutes.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post

I just tried it this morning and it won't work although it should be off of cd - it isn't 24 hours though either but my cd should be only 20 hours

the game shows it should be off cd as well and you can't trick it into recognizing all your love trees by destroying and rebuilding one either.

https://prnt.sc/1xlaayw

I can't get my observatory to work this morning either - although it is also off of cd.

edit - and now after 24hours it does work. So I hope BB reads and knows how to fix this thanks to Gwalben and Trialgame.

Reply to Thread