Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Love Tree doesn't work

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Love Tree doesn't work

Love tree doesn't work after I moved it to near my pumpkin fields. I have tried it both on unity and client version.

World
    Zeus
    Love Tree has not worked since the previous 'update'.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I thought the hotfix was intended to fix that, but I was hearing similar complaints this morning. Mine seemed to work fine, which it wasn't last week.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Christmas Market worked once this morning, now just sits and spins and no buffs. BB you fixed nothing. Again.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Ugh. Yep. Christmas tree, which worked about 4 hours ago, suddenly stopped working. So I'm guessing that's what happened to the love tree as well.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Spleeter View Post
    Christmas Market worked once this morning, now just sits and spins and no buffs. BB you fixed nothing. Again.

Love Tree does the same thing (tested in Unity); spins and spins the hourglass, nothing happens. Leave zone, return, refresh... nada.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I saw the love tree cooldown time now. it should be working.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    We're investigating.

However, please stay away from "Love Garden" until the next hotfix.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    We're investigating.

However, please stay away from "Love Garden" until the next hotfix.
    Well too late for that for me... any idea how long for the hotfix as i can not play at all since i am locked out of the game now?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Hotfix schedule now on the home page (tomorrow morning).

Luckily I don't use love garden, although I did copy Trialgame's housing layout in case I ever decide to. I wonder if I'm rolling the dice on using Christmas market or love tree, which are working hit or miss for me. Didn't work last night when this thread was posted, but did work later last night and again this morning. Not sure if it is just random, some sort of timing issue, or someone kicked the squirrels to get them to run.

Edit: so yeah, my Christmas market is not working again. I buy the explanation that the game is confused when the cooldown expires, or it is confused/conflicted because incitement and spring park are both active. What exactly that means, I don't know. If the theory is correct, it will work again in an hour or two or a few.

Reply to Thread