Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Market/Bakery possibly Love Tree, etc

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Christmas Market/Bakery possibly Love Tree, etc

I think I figured out the issue here. The buff buildings that have reduced cooldowns when you have more than one of them are all probably having this same issue:

The game knows you have multiples, so clicking the building shows the correct cooldown (or that it's available) but the game also doesn't take that into account when it checks to see if the building can really do the buff. So you wait the normal time for your building to work, the cooldown shows it's available, you try to do it and you just get a spinning icon. Because the game things the building is on cooldown, even through the timer shows it available.

TLDR; If you wait until the time it would take if you only had 1 of the building, and then try and use it, it'll work.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Still broken for me as well. That explanation does not sound correct. I do think there is a timing issue, however. It seems to be for me that I need a few extra hours. Not sure exactly how long. I guess if I start treating love tree as a 24 hour cooldown instead of 20, that will probably work. I keep putting my pumpkins to sleep rather than wasting them unbuffed, but I don't want to lose a few hours of production every day either.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Spleeter View Post
    I think I figured out the issue here. The buff buildings that have reduced cooldowns when you have more than one of them are all probably having this same issue:

The game knows you have multiples, so clicking the building shows the correct cooldown (or that it's available) but the game also doesn't take that into account when it checks to see if the building can really do the buff. So you wait the normal time for your building to work, the cooldown shows it's available, you try to do it and you just get a spinning icon. Because the game things the building is on cooldown, even through the timer shows it available.

TLDR; If you wait until the time it would take if you only had 1 of the building, and then try and use it, it'll work.
    Seems right. I have 6 love trees but I think the game only treat it as having just 1 love tree.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    yup same happened to me - 1st 1st day after hot fix.. i should have it again ... my cool down is 1 day 16 hrs.. will test again this morning.. hopefully testing it doesnt reset its' cooldown counter.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    This issue affect all multi cooldown buildings
    - Spring park
    - MeadHall
    - Training field
    - Scouting post
    - Observatory
    - Christmas Bakery
    - Christmas Market

they are all affected by the cooldown issue

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bashing View Post
    This issue affect all multi cooldown buildings
    - Spring park
    - MeadHall
    - Training field
    - Scouting post
    - Observatory
    - Christmas Bakery
    - Christmas Market

they are all affected by the cooldown issue

YES! And it is random. Sometimes they work and others they don't. Seriously. What is BB trying to do? Push us away? We cannot even play the game. Like a freaking tease. Sometimes it works... Sometimes it does not... only try to find out...

Well, I think even I am now getting to the point that I'm out. Poor support, poor planning, just poor everything. It is above and beyond we have tolerated the nonsense for the last few months and it only gets worse, not better. Note that not a single thing has been done to address the MAJOR issues with adventuring yet, though apparently gem purchases are better? I think few have reaped the benefits of that 'patch'. I'll check in some other time. This event is over.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello Settlers.

As you know, with the latest update we received the last part of Unity Code. This update is very important for the development team as it will be much easier for them to resolve known issues and improve the game.

This issue, along with other recently and previously reported is known to us and the dev team is already working on the next update. When it's ready, we'll publish all the details.

I want to apologize for the inconvenience.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Settlers.

As you know, with the latest update we received the last part of Unity Code. This update is very important for the development team as it will be much easier for them to resolve known issues and improve the game.

This issue, along with other recently and previously reported is known to us and the dev team is already working on the next update. When it's ready, we'll publish all the details.

I want to apologize for the inconvenience.
    I don't think we should have to wait for an update to fix the cool down of these buildings nor the incorrect amounts the explorers are bringing back. If either of these bugs were in our favor you would have pushed through a hot fix the day after, instead you are happy with us not getting the benefit of items we earned.

Repeated excuses and apologies only go so far, especially when all the bugs happening aren't in our favor.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1.. my scared brought back 12... TWELVE pumpkins - fully booked w/ shovels etc etc.. on prolonged search.. there's NO way that's 4 x loot

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    +1.. my scared brought back 12... TWELVE pumpkins - fully booked w/ shovels etc etc.. on prolonged search.. there's NO way that's 4 x loot

Doh! I have been just clicking to accept loot... too many explorers to look at each... that is a very low return... for a 7d search... I think the pumpkins must have scared him.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread