Reply to Thread

Thread: Explorer Multiplier Abilities not working on Pumpkins

Noble
    World
    Ares

Explorer Multiplier Abilities not working on Pumpkins

So special abilities that increase the return on treasure searches are not affecting pumpkin returns at all. For example, both the Adventurous Explorer and the Bold explorer have a +50% increase to returns. A short search yields 2 or 3, which by account should become 3 and 5 (sometimes game rounds down high amount to 4) and it has behaved this way in previous events. However, pumpkins are returning with only 2 or 3, the base amount with no multiplier. The special skill loot shovel is also not being applied. I send my adventurous on long searches for convenience, and the base returns are 5 or 10. Unfortunately that is all I get. It should be 8/9 or 16/17 (base +50% to make 7/8 or 15 and shovel adds another 1 to low amount and 1/2 to high amount). But I get nothing.

It isn't just the percentage either. The Scared explorer is supposed to give four times the return in exchange for its four time the time cost. However, it is not giving x4, just the base amount. So a 25 hour medium search is giving 3 pumpkins, and I know that it gave the four times in all the previous events as I tend to check their returns specifically as to see if I got any of the good bonuses, like premium days or books from their loot.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    why are all these bugs not in our favor? I have only seen one bug in unity that actually was in our favor and it didn't make it live.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    why are all these bugs not in our favor? I have only seen one bug in unity that actually was in our favor and it didn't make it live.

YES! This is one of the biggest complaints I have with any and all TSO RNG items! Sure, I know, having a Minor in Mathematics that distribution and probability are real, but the RNG issues, like the current bug situation ALWAYS, A-L-W-A-Y-S is in the negative and against the players! Not once is there a situation where the player benefits. The rare times a situation MIGHT benefit a player, BB shuts TSO down and does an emergency patch to fix the problem. Really shows the BB concern for the players.

Interesting observation now that I have seen other people identifying more issues. I saw this note on the Scared Explorer and another mention of him somewhere else, so I waited till mine returned to see what the results were: BAD!

First I note that the loot (ofc all are the lowest item possible -- the Omni fills--all 5 of them) but the quantities seem small compared to previous returns and not matching the description of the explorer (4x as long and 4x the loot). lol, yes all 5x of my fully skilled Scary Explorers took 4x as long as usual, but upon examination of the loot for a Prolonged search (7d+) here is loot from one of them as you shall see the 360 OMNI refill is a BASE loot, normally (e.g. before Unity 'update') those refills came back as 1440 -- exactly 4x 360 so we are being short changed even the basic explorer passive skills:

Now, let's scroll down to see the other skills applied to him by this search:

Notice that it was the Scared Explorer and that nowhere in the list was the 3 ranks of the skill 'Sturdy Shovel' applied!!!???

Looking at each of my Scared Explorers found they did indeed all have 3 ranks of Sturdy Shovel applied -- something I apply to EVERY SINGLE EXPLORER in my stable!

It gets worse, my friends! Yes, worse. I then take a peek at other loots returned by the other 100+ explorers I send out and ALL of them have 3 ranks of Sturdy Shovel trained, yet not a single loot brought back in any loot has any mention of Sturdy shovel having been applied the them!! We seem to be getting stiffed for that 9% loot on every single return. How the heck can this be possible?

For the record, here is the same explorer being sent back out, note that according the list of skills being applied and how they do not match the skills awarded upon return for the same explorers.

Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 11-08-21 at 06:16 am. Reason: double post
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i can concure.. i'm getting the exact same rubbish on 7 day search.. and i've booked up to 2nd from last tier (cause i saved that - so he has speed and titanium and . shovels.. all the way up).. but i got 160 omni.. and 12 bloody pumpkins. my taverns get more than this!!!

my screenshots show also no use of the shovels i booked him with

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    i can concure.. i'm getting the exact same rubbish on 7 day search.. and i've booked up to 2nd from last tier (cause i saved that - so he has speed and titanium and . shovels.. all the way up).. but i got 160 omni.. and 12 bloody pumpkins. my taverns get more than this!!!

my screenshots show also no use of the shovels i booked him with

Ja. Looking at the wiki, the 12 pumpkins is the 'norm' for Prolonged searches at 70% (I'm getting much closer to 90% rate here - only 1 in 105 Prolonged searches yesterday returned a 24 spot), guess the bonus do not apply to the pumpkins but only the resources, yes the bonus' that they are not applying in any case.

I see the usual response to critical failures:

*Crickets chirping*
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 11-16-21 at 06:00 am. Reason: double post
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread