Reply to Thread

Thread: PFB lost

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

PFB lost

I had a friend place a pfb on my island last night. There was still one hour left on the previous pfb, but after the friend placed it, it showed the correct timer of 16.5 days. When I logged in this morning, I don't see any PFB anymore.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    ffs - I had one placed earlier this morning too with 8 hour remaining on the old one - normally the new one will overwrite and it originally looked like it did since it showed the 16+ days and now it is only showing 1 hour remaining which is about correct for the old one so the new one just disappeared after relogging.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    same I think I lost a PFB also. I swapped a PFB with a friend yesterday 23hr 45mins ago but today my guildie saw that I dun have one and dropped another PFB on me an hour ago.
    I dunno if it's a display problem of PFB buff not showing correctly or PFB only last like a day

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzustto View Post
    same I think I lost a PFB also. I swapped a PFB with a friend yesterday 23hr 45mins ago but today my guildie saw that I dun have one and dropped another PFB on me an hour ago.
    I dunno if it's a display problem of PFB buff not showing correctly or PFB only last like a day
    it is more than a display problem I should be getting 22 pumpkins per cycle on my fields with the love tree but since my old pfb ran out I am only getting 11.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It no longer overwrites. Just eats the PFB. Support should replace it for you, but it is still annoying. Mine expired while I was at work, so I wanted to get a jump on it, but that plan didn't work.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello!

This issue is known to us.

If you lost PFB, please contact our Support Team here, by using the "Contact Form".

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Well that certainly gives everyone the utmost confidence that it will be fixed in timely manner. Throw it on the pile.

Reply to Thread