Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost Generals and the adventure The Dark Gate

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Lost Generals and the adventure The Dark Gate

Yesterday, November 10, in the morning I began the adventure The Dark Gate a quest for the Halloween event. I sent my generals ( 7 MMA's, 3 Majors, 2 Older Geminis, and Mary Christmas) about 30 minutes after I sent them all my internet went off. The internet was off 5 - 6 hours until about early evening when I logged onto game again to finish up and the adventure was totally gone as were my generals. I thought I would wait until today and figured that everything would be somewhat back to normal but it wasn't. There is still no adventure (The Dark Gate) available to play and not even in the Quest Book and none of my generals are in my star menu or on my island. They have disappeared. I decided today if I start a new adventure and play with other generals that maybe when these generals return home the lost ones would to but now the game will not allow me to play an adventure it is saying I am already playing an adventure. I have logged out several times and tried everything I know to do to get my generals back. These are the generals I use the most and have purchased to play this game and I would like them to come back. Help-any suggestions?

Lady Isabell

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello Lady Isabell.

Please contact our Support Team here by using "Contact Form".

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

The dark gate adventure stopped and dissapeared along with my generals.

This same thing happened to me. The dark gate adventure stopped and dissapeared along with my generals.

Reply to Thread