Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Christmas Event 2021

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop21 View Post
    I have a infinite amount of gifts from blue byte giving me guild member certifications and counterfeit ones lol no matter how many I accept the mails keep coming. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!~!!!!!!!
    This is also being resolved today.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The Wondrous Winter Residence is giving incorrect resources needed for the upgrade at level 8. Last year it was 1k Grout and 1k Presents. The Dev Diary says its 1k presents to fully upgrade, along with the note on the purchase in the gem shop.

Print screen of the upgrade Screen for Level 8: https://prnt.sc/23ojoz8
    Note in the Gem Shop: https://prnt.sc/23ojpi1
    Note from the TSO Wiki with level upgrade level. https://prnt.sc/23ojpup

Can this be resolved? Was this intended? Hopefully everyone finds this and doesnt find out at the end of the event and be short the resources to upgrade.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Also, have not been able to do weekly quests as foreign ship has not arrived since beginning of Christmas Event. Please check this out as it occurring to a few of my Guild Members. Thank you.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i can confirm .. as soon as i bought the naughty bundle - with the lucky in it -- my black market lucky locked. completely unfair - its a GEM buy.. i screenshot b4 the buy to ensure it was INDEED available b4 i bought the naughty.. now its locked.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The lucky limit seems to be 14. 15 if you had 15 already. My bundles were locked, but I didn't think much of it because I'm locked out of a lot less than I was at Halloween.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Also the timers are still broke for the love tree, scouting post, and observatory. Can't run my scouting post every 9.5 hours which is my current cooldown time. So makes the 3x XP boost not nearly as good as it should have been. When can any of these items be fixed, that were broken back during the Halloween event??

World
    Ares
    The constant zone refreshes, need to repeat clicks, slow loading of friends' islands, lagging, and the other already identified yet not fixed bugs combine to make this event another big ol' "MEH" at best. Usually I give up and go play some other company's games as soon as I do just enough to get the day's tidbits and do guild quests if it doesn't call for production. I can't see hanging with it much longer. After 6 1/2 years it looks like it's time to cut bait, the gaming here has gone stale.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    The lucky limit seems to be 14. 15 if you had 15 already. My bundles were locked, but I didn't think much of it because I'm locked out of a lot less than I was at Halloween.
    Actually it locks up the merchant one even if you are less than 14 after you buy the bundle. I only had 13 after buying that bundle and my merchant one locked.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    Actually it locks up the merchant one even if you are less than 14 after you buy the bundle. I only had 13 after buying that bundle and my merchant one locked.
    I asked BB about this during Halloween, they said there is something in the package that exceeds the max limit, and why the package is locked. So there is a max limit for each items which they dont publish, which leads to more frustration because you dont know why its locked. It may not even have to do with the lucky, could be something else in the package. UGH.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    so a guildie just tested and reports the PFB is still broken.. if there is time left on the previous one.. it will ghost on.. but as soon as 'that' time runs out - the new pfb does too...

Reply to Thread