Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 14/12/21

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Change log 14/12/21

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change log 14/12/21

The original post can be found here.

Thank you,
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 12-09-21 at 03:53 am.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    so yet again -- no update to fix general issues on adventures (auto select, etc etc) or adventure running issues?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Will this fix the timing issues with the Love Tree, Observatory,Scouting Post, ect? Didnt see any notes about the timers being fixed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    What about zone refresh every 3 to 6 seconds?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdave View Post
    Will this fix the timing issues with the Love Tree, Observatory,Scouting Post, ect? Didnt see any notes about the timers being fixed.
    Yeah realy

World
    Zeus
    So, that's the list of what is supposedly getting fixed (which completely ignores many of the MAJOR real issues). Where's the list of what is going to be broken when implementing these fixes?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Thank you for updated list. I have noticed a difference on the test server after the update was installed there and am excited to the improvements on the live server.
    Although there will always be those stating what about this or that....remember Rome was not built in a day.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    more playing with the mail system and ignoring important items - how disappointing.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie_the_cat View Post
    Thank you for updated list. I have noticed a difference on the test server after the update was installed there and am excited to the improvements on the live server.
    Although there will always be those stating what about this or that....remember Rome was not built in a day.
    what browser are you using? I noticed no improvement, whatsoever. Also you realize they are just shy of a year that they have been fixing this and so far most of the fixes were on the mail system.

I am waiting for one of these fixes to wipe out the millions of mats I have in my mailbox from adventures and returned trades which I am sure will happen if they keep on playing with it.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Why is the event starting with such a wonky time frame? Instead of having an update on a tuesday and then the event starting almost a week later on the Monday like every other normal event, this one is just randomly starting on a Thursday? I understand wanting to get fixes out as soon as possible, but those come right with the update.

Also, no word on fixing the explorers abilities? The Christmas event is almost entirely explorer driven, so losing that small amount of event resources from every search can really add up in the long run.

Reply to Thread