Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 14/12/21

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Ciara_Belle.

I think you are confused by the trade mails and loot mails from explorers/adventures. We do not disable mass collecting of explorers/adventurers loot, only trade mails. You will still be able to collect them (just not by the mass-collect feature). Additionally, this issue was reported after deploying an update earlier in the FR version, and since we didn't roll it out to other instances, we were able to track and fix it before deploying it to Live Servers so nothing was lost, as we didn't have the update. Otherwise, I am sure you and us would be aware of it by player's reports across this and other instances.
    AW i see - yes if you are saying Trade mails.. ya i never used a collect for that.. thanks

when i tried to even have it 'show me' just trade mails it would revert after i collected one..

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Still down ??

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It starts to log on for me, and then I get the Anniversary window pop-up - "Celebrate the Settler's Online Anniversary with us. Contribute balloons to the party preparations and earn exclusive rewards!" Nothing else loads, so I am guessing it is still down / broken / not working

After 4 hours of trying, I got on for 17 minutes and then got server error. Have been trying since 3:17 PST to get back on and still getting server error (not responding - hammer guy and he isn't even hammering - just frozen with lots of server error pop ups) Have rebooted my computer numerous times...,
    Last edited by JenRow; 12-14-21 at 06:37 pm. Reason: update

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Hello BB, I too am getting the Anniversary Event window. It comes up right on top of the window that shows the loading progress bar with the Settler on the left and the village in the background. And just freezes there. Cleared cache and retried, same result. Just sent a ticket, I have a screenshot if needed
    Last edited by Calliope_Jeyne; 12-14-21 at 11:57 am. Reason: addtl inifo
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right -- Henry Ford

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I got the anniversary progress bar in my quest log as well, though that disappeared and otherwise did not cause any issues, just seemed strange.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    From what little I can bring myself to play today, you have fixed not a **** thing. NOTHING. Waste of everyone's time, once again. But I guess BB doesn't care about how their players feel anymore.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    virtually unplayable. zone refreshes every 30-60 seconds. every window freezes when opened. Lucky find does not work, though I have a pathfinder quest that needs it. now, the balloon counter from the anniversary event is popping up in my quest book. I know I'm castigating to the wind, but I'd be ashamed to put my name on this piece of shoddy workmanship.

World
    Ares
    Mail seems to work a bit better. Thanks!

Leaving a scenario zone is almost impossible now. Endless "loading map", "zone refreshed", and "connection issue" messages.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    not able to log in and it is getting late - have they finished the maintenance?

I finally was able to partially log in after about an hour and I had trees and a few rocks. I don't believe that is enough to send out explorers for the day or to check my island. Doesn't look like maintenance helped a lot. ???????
    Last edited by LadyIsabell; 12-14-21 at 07:56 pm.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Mail is faster, yes. Misclicking on a button still clears all the ones previously selected which I can't think would be on anyone's favorite "working as intended" list, but at least it no longer is registering the location of where you RELEASE the mouse button as the correct location of the click instead of the down click. Currently, if you click in the correct location but drag the mouse away, the UI treats it as nothing happened. Baby step improvement.

Reply to Thread