Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 14/12/21

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by blzzrdhntr View Post
    Opening the que in the Oil Mill, Oil Refinery, and the Lab can cause and will cause delays. And... crashes.
    I am not having any problems with that - don't use the lab but I was just in the oil mill and oil refinery a bit earlier.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    explorers coming in after 2 reloads (after event starts) .. no presents.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    For my first set of explorer searches, it recognized almost every click. That should be a bare minimum expectation, but it's actually an improvement. Before, I was having to make almost every click 2 or 3 times. Of course, there's still a pause in between almost every click, so it's still slower than it should be, but at least I don't have to sit there and wonder if it is going to recognize what I just did.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Can you tell me what the beta version of "The Settlers" coming in 2022 is all about? Is that a new version of this game or a continuation of this game?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    2 batches of collies (3 if you count the one that had NO xmas stuff in it and i had to log out for 20 min to kick off the event). no gingerbread? ??

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Apparently this game is the last on the list of things to worry about

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    how are we supposed to find 11 marble mines - when lucky find has been broken on geos for months??? (pathfinder quests)

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    how are we supposed to find 11 marble mines - when lucky find has been broken on geos for months??? (pathfinder quests)
    With the latest update on our test server, we've made a potential fix that should fix this issue. The update will be available on official servers before the next event.

Reply to Thread