Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Charlie Brown Christmas .... not off to a good start

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    Simply because you have not seen it, does not mean it doesn't happen. It has and does. On Zeus in particular, which is why our guild members usually advise people to "try" it. I'm now finished with this conversation, pedantry bores me.
    I see so the game is programmed to do 'x' for a specific quest and/or achievement and it works differently for everyone - lol.

I suspect a more likely explanation is user error. Maybe a flaw in the instructions you give to them.

World
    Zeus
    Hey! There's a new strategy game called 'The Settlers Online' and it's a gas!

The strategy is to attempt to get as many Buffs on your friends island in-between this thing called "Zone Refresh" kinda like the old-fashioned game called Stop & Go... (If you're not familiar with it Search: "Stop and Go")

If your real good you can get as many as one (1) to four (4) Buffs, that actually take, before the ten (10) to fifteen (15) second freeze-up that occurs just before the "Zone Refresh"

Of course you will have to wait for another "Zone Refresh" to see which Buffs were actually good and applied correctly -- if not then you have to redo them before the next "Zone Refresh"

It is actually a real challenge to accomplish buffing a whole Island. I don't know why they don't add it to the game's Achievement scoring...

Reply to Thread