Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Winter Wondrous

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    We're looking into this. Thank you for the report.
    Can we get some sort of an update on this?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by UberStealthy View Post
    Can we get some sort of an update on this?
    yes it would be nice to know whether this will be fixed before it is too late so we don't lose what we have been holding and the people who upgraded can get their presents refunded so they can use them. It shouldn't be hard since when you buy the item it says 1000 presents to upgrade.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    so are you going to FIX it?? cause like yoda said

there is no try

Settler
    World
    Ares
    There checking there Thesaurus looking for fancy words to say "It's in the pile"

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    yeah well I ended up just upgrading them all - waiting for you people to give us information is obviously expecting too much. It should have been an easy decision since when you buy it it says 1000 presents upgrade cost and the previous years were 1000 upgrade cost, but no someone there has to over think things and can't make a decision.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    BB_Traffer,

So, you're still looking into it?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    We're looking into this. Thank you for the report.
    I can understand why looking into this on December 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st was not practical. I can also understand why it wasn't addressed on the 1st and even the 2nd. But here we are after the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and now into the 8th day of 2022 and still no definitive answer.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrell View Post
    I can understand why looking into this on December 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st was not practical. I can also understand why it wasn't addressed on the 1st and even the 2nd. But here we are after the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and now into the 8th day of 2022 and still no definitive answer.
    With just under 6 days left, I opted to submit a ticket to "document" the problem and asked for 3x24,300 gems (the gem cost to upgrade from level 7 to 8) as I have three at that point. Not saying I think they'll do it, but at this point it is about all I can think of to try as it would not appear that we'll have a timely answer on the forum.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Answer from BB Sious on the Dutch forum:

Dear players,

We understand that the level 8 upgrade cost of the Wonderous Winter Residence caused a lot of confusion. The cost has been updated this year. Sadly, the description in the event shop was not adjusted accordingly. Thus, there won't be any adjustments this year for the upgrade costs of this building.

Our apologies for the confusion. We will definitely take this into consideration in the future.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Link to post: https://forum.thesettlersonline.nl/t...ll=1#post43100

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post
    Answer from BB Sious on the Dutch forum:

Dear players,

We understand that the level 8 upgrade cost of the Wonderous Winter Residence caused a lot of confusion. The cost has been updated this year. Sadly, the description in the event shop was not adjusted accordingly. Thus, there won't be any adjustments this year for the upgrade costs of this building.

Our apologies for the confusion. We will definitely take this into consideration in the future.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Link to post: https://forum.thesettlersonline.nl/t...ll=1#post43100
    Funny. This was their reply to me and it doesn't give an answer one way or another. It sure doesn't indicate that the 4,500 present upgrade is intended.

"This matter has been reported to our team. At this time, we are unable to offer further information regarding it personally. Having said that, the details of the matter have been made aware to our developers. We understand that you are surely passionate about getting such issues resolved, however, we do hope for your patience as we continue to work on such matters. Feel free to keep yourself updated with the latest news regarding these issues via our website and forums."

Reply to Thread