Reply to Thread

Thread: Lucky Limit not so lucky? (Naught Bundle problems)

Noble
    World
    Ares

Lucky Limit not so lucky? (Naught Bundle problems)

So people have been mentioning in chat that there are problems with being locked out of the naughty bundle. I did not have this problem so did not pay much attention. However, the instant I bought the naughty bundle for presents, the gem version became locked as well. Then I noticed something else: previous to the event, the black market section in my merchant said I still had two Lucky explorers available for purchase. Now though, they were locked out as well. So talking with people in chat, it would appear that the limit set previously was 15 lucky explorers, but the event update lowered that to 14.

This means that anyone with 14 or more would start already locked out of the naughty bundle, and for me who had 13, once i bought the bundle to get 14 suddenly became locked out of any others. In other words, the limit should be 17 now, but for some reason it appears to be sitting at 14.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    interesting, because i had 13 and could buy the package and then none. and so far everyone with 14 or more was locked out from the start.

Edit: Post that this was in response to was deleted.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i can confirm .. as soon as i bought the naughty bundle - with the lucky in it -- my black market lucky locked. completely unfair - its a GEM buy.. i screenshot b4 the buy to ensure it was INDEED available b4 i bought the naughty.. now its locked.
    i have 14 after the naughty bundle.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    interesting, because i had 13 and could buy the package and then none. and so far everyone with 14 or more was locked out from the start.
    actually, my bad. I just noticed I had another lucky 2 rows above that - separate from the rest so I am at 14 now as well and the gem merchant for lucky is locked

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    actually, my bad. I just noticed I had another lucky 2 rows above that - separate from the rest so I am at 14 now as well and the gem merchant for lucky is locked
    oy. why did you delete your post up top? Now it just looks like I am responding to myself like a crazy person lol

Also, I had considered that maybe you had one renamed but figured you would have noticed that, so didn't ask. 14 is seemingly the magic number then

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    oy. why did you delete your post up top? Now it just looks like I am responding to myself like a crazy person lol

Also, I had considered that maybe you had one renamed but figured you would have noticed that, so didn't ask. 14 is seemingly the magic number then
    I deleted because I didn't want them to waste their time on it. And yes I had one renamed but he was two rows above these so I didn't notice him there until he came back.

Reply to Thread