Reply to Thread

Thread: Observatory and Scouting Post timers are not working

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Observatory and Scouting Post timers are not working

The cooldown timers are not working correctly for these 2 buildings. It appears to be the same bug that is affecting the Love Tree and other buildings, which started after a hot fix in the halloween event. Seem to take 1.5 to 2x as long to use these buildings, which is extremely frustrating with the current 3x xp event going on.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think its the same issue with all such buildings. they all count as 1 less than the actual number. I have the same issue with Oil Mill, Oil Refinery, and Adventure bookbinder

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Yup. Hit or miss on whether the Scout Post or Spring Park will work for me. Haven't tried the Observatory yet this event. Pretty sad when I had a one day premi pill running and I couldn't get the Scout Post to work. BB better be getting this stuff fixed. This is getting to be beyond stupid. I shouldn't have to take a gamble each day on whether things I bought will work or not.

World
    Zeus
    Ja, ALL zone/area affect buildings are affected. Somehow, recent 'fixes' wrecked them for us. As DarkKnightAnk posted it seems that the game mis-counts our buildings and gives us credit for one less than we actually have. :/
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread