I usually use the mass mail feature to collect mail it normally works fine. This am however it ate 81 mails. 80 explorer mails and 1 guild quest mail
were collected using the mass mail feature and I recieved no rewards. NO presents. NO buffs. NO resources. I relogged I cleared cache I tried a new browser. I looked in star they are simply gone. I sent a ticket but I am posting here as well. Be careful I guess the bug is still out there. I do not know what triggers it but somehow the server and the browser are still losing connection and data is still being lost. I can tell you my weekly quest had expired and I was having issues getting it to trash to activate the new one. I do not know if there is a relation but it was happening at the same time.

really want my resources and presents found 80 explorers lost mail is hard to overcome. especially with the new added burden of cost of wonderous going from 1k presents to 4500 presents to upgrade in the limited amount of time we have to earn them via only explorers.

Raven