Closed Thread

Thread: I think it is about time you told us

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

I think it is about time you told us

whether you actually intend on fixing the general behavior in adventures. I really am not interested in doing another event where the majority of the player base can do adventures easily and I who refuse to use that third party software am stuck with mediocre results. It is coming up to a year and these generals are basically behaving in the same poorly manner they were at the start. Normally, at Christmas I would be doing 100 plus YWC to obtain enough 2nd thief maps for the valentines' event and I have done 5 this event and it was very painful and slow to do even those. You literally can't compensate me enough for this disparity - 5 PFB isn't close to what I am losing. Take the loot from 500 YWC and that is what you would need to be compensating me with to make up for the difference between me using unity and other players who have used the client for the last year. Go ahead if you keep records check them for the difference.

To me fixing adventures should have been the priority, instead you are wasting time on fonts sizes and mail and numerous other interface issues repeatedly. For every thing you fix, you break another.

So please let me know before I waste anymore time on this game if you intend on fixing those generals in the next 2 months. I would much prefer just cutting my losses if you aren't.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Wait Wait! You the settlers fan boy are unhappy? Why it must be problem on your end or find a way around it that takes more time.Isn't that your usual advice when something doesn't affect you?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pochucker View Post
    Wait Wait! You the settlers fan boy are unhappy? Why it must be problem on your end or find a way around it that takes more time.Isn't that your usual advice when something doesn't affect you?
    It is a problem on my end. I don't want to waste time on a game that just irritates me and I have run out of patience waiting to see maybe if they will fix the generals. However, I strongly suspect they can't fix them so I want to know they can't so I can just quit. I think waiting a year is long enough.

Doing adventures is the only thing that interests me in this game. I am not really all into the hoarding just to hoard business so the sending out explorers and collecting mail is just not for me. But if that is the game they are going to give me, I would like to know now if that is all there will be.

I have quit games before after spending thousands on them when the only way to play them is to cheat, so this won't be the first. Other people are okay with doing that but not me. See a me problem again.

So yes this is really all my problem - I have certain expectations for a game to spend time on it and this one isn't meeting it and may never meet it.

Now tell me would you rather everyone just play on the client and never complain about the generals (which is what most of them are doing) or would you rather people take a stand and quit and force BB to actually work on what's important? I believe if people had a bit of backbone and just quit BB would have fixed the generals long ago (or at least tried if they aren't capable). In any case, we would have known by now if this is a permanent problem with the game.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    We already have a topic and posts about the issue with generals, so please continue in one of the threads instead of creating a new thread. The development team is working on a solution and when it's ready we'll publish it on our Test Server first.

Closed Thread