Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving Storehouses -- MUST HAVE with zone buffs

World
    Zeus

Moving Storehouses -- MUST HAVE with zone buffs

Using zone buffs (like Snow Globes) requires a whole different model for building placement, as opposed to placement around storehouses for production speed. Now that we have so many zone buffs available, we really need to be able to reposition storehouses to balance production and zone placement. Losing storage because storehouses have to be torn down is no longer acceptable. Just make them moveable like any other building!

World
    Ares
    +1

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    would be nice, but im fairly certain its coded into the game in such a stupid manner, because claiming and using sectors requires one.

I recall claiming a section in archipelago, didn't like the placement on the storehouse, couldn't move it, but then couldn't destroy it either til another one was built in said sector... as stupid as this sounds, its probably why it's the only unmovable building.. game can't seem to tell if you really own said zone i guess.
    instead of just fixing this issue with zone claims, it was probably easier to deny destruction if 1, and deny movement totally.

Since the implementation of the storage towers, you no longer need storehouses inside the buff radius, or if you set them up just outside it, storage towers alleviate walk time in half or more.

anyway, i agree regardless - they should all be moveable once a zone is claimed the first time around.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    They need to also just do away with travel times TO and FROM storehouses..

They could make it so a road connected makes it 'instant', or whatever fixed value like 4s/4s

Reply to Thread