Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 09/02/22

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello.

Is anyone still having issue logging in?

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for the head lights fix! It is a small fix, but with great results. It is so nice to log in and to be able to see the little lights of guildies and friends. Does much for one's morale! Yes, there are much bigger fixes that still need to be done, but a lot can be said for this one : )
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    mail is broken again... when you select a category (ie loot mail) and go to scroll through it.. it flashes.. blanks ... hour glasses and unselected. sloow is better than broken - pls revert it back.. ... also i get hammer man repeatedly if i try to reply to an email.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello.

Is anyone still having issue logging in?
    I can't get in. I was able to an hour ago and had so much lag I had to refresh and can't get in now. And yes I tried another browser - same thing

I had to restart my pc to get in. Appears the game is hanging up again and I imagine we have to go back to closing it out in our task manager.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I hadn't noticed the remaining production time was fixed. That is a little thing but nice to have. It was kind of annoying.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Now if only we could work on the bigger things like the constant freezing, zone refreshing & page unresponsive issues. These issues along with no mass sending options for sending out my 110 or so expos, is making it where I'm about ready to call it quits on the game.

Just the thought of something like guild quest wanting a wood cutter or "any Ali Baba" makes me cringe. I legit don't want to run adventures because of all the constant zone refreshing. And I dread when I log in knowing I have about 110 expos I have to send out ONE AT A TIME. Just so I can get the event currency. When the game is no longer "enjoyable", you know there is something wrong.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I did some co-ops during Valentine's. They were okay. I refused to touch my usual go to, 2nd Thief, though, and for that matter, I'm not sure I'm going to bother going back to it even if they do fix the game at some point.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I did some co-ops during Valentine's. They were okay. I refused to touch my usual go to, 2nd Thief, though, and for that matter, I'm not sure I'm going to bother going back to it even if they do fix the game at some point.
    I have been doing 2nd Thief all event long no problem. I don't do blocks anymore but I don't need them. Anyway, in case you haven't noticed it yet, they also fixed the retreating problem. So even if the wrong general gets sent and the UI gets switched to a different general, it is no longer locked on the new guy. You can once again click the general that was wrongly sent and retreat him/her perfectly fine.

The switching still happens and the zone refreshes still happen, but at least it is more just annoying now, than troop destroying and adventure breaking.

Also, if you happen to have some battle buffs you don't mind using, you can finish a 2nd thief with just 4 generals, 2 flaming arrows and an any arrow (choclate, blacktree, regular...) and the generals only do one attack each. Just send one to kill the guard in front of the parrot boss, a second to kill the parrot boss, a third to kill the camp in the centre of the map (to the immediate right of the parrot boss) and the one through the gap that makes to kill the ruins (and its guard camp at the same time). Then reg arrow the 1/1 caravan camp at the bottom and a flame arrow for each of the rightmost caravan camp and one for the oasis leader and that ends the map. Ultra Quick Loot.

On observatory, I can finish an entire 2nd Thief (including travel time) in about 8-10 minutes.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    I have been doing 2nd Thief all event long no problem. I don't do blocks anymore but I don't need them. Anyway, in case you haven't noticed it yet, they also fixed the retreating problem. So even if the wrong general gets sent and the UI gets switched to a different general, it is no longer locked on the new guy. You can once again click the general that was wrongly sent and retreat him/her perfectly fine.

The switching still happens and the zone refreshes still happen, but at least it is more just annoying now, than troop destroying and adventure breaking.

Also, if you happen to have some battle buffs you don't mind using, you can finish a 2nd thief with just 4 generals, 2 flaming arrows and an any arrow (choclate, blacktree, regular...) and the generals only do one attack each. Just send one to kill the guard in front of the parrot boss, a second to kill the parrot boss, a third to kill the camp in the centre of the map (to the immediate right of the parrot boss) and the one through the gap that makes to kill the ruins (and its guard camp at the same time). Then reg arrow the 1/1 caravan camp at the bottom and a flame arrow for each of the rightmost caravan camp and one for the oasis leader and that ends the map. Ultra Quick Loot.

On observatory, I can finish an entire 2nd Thief (including travel time) in about 8-10 minutes.
    I would have tried this if I had seen it sooner but I just did 5 or so coops and bought 600 or so refills and just ran my gardens with the love tree active. Doing that and sending out explorers on prolonged searches for the most got me 3 love trees, all the explorers, 3 of the wondrous residences and a big heart. The only thing I missed getting was the water mansions which I don't really need anyway.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    I would have tried this if I had seen it sooner but I just did 5 or so coops and bought 600 or so refills and just ran my gardens with the love tree active. Doing that and sending out explorers on prolonged searches for the most got me 3 love trees, all the explorers, 3 of the wondrous residences and a big heart. The only thing I missed getting was the water mansions which I don't really need anyway.
    Ya. I too ended up buying some fill in TO as well as trading a few excess buildings for fill so I'd have enough to get to the end. And even with that, I'm still about 140 short to get to just about the end. Mainly because I found it to be too much of a PITA trying to run stuff. I did do some co-ops and other stuff. But not nearly what I would have if the game wasn't so full of constant freezing, zone refreshing and page unresponsive errors.

TBH, one of the advent doors somewhere in the middle of the calendar should have been 150 fill. That would be 50 fill per farm. Not really enough to make a huge difference in the grand scheme of things. But would be enough to give the players a bit of a breather & or give players a hand in getting ahead on fill.

Reply to Thread