Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine Event 2022

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OK,what did you guys do??? I was able to adjust and play somewhat yesterday; today is a different story. Refreshes every 5 seconds and island remains untouchable for another 10 seconds can do something and then refreshes again. Do something about these refreshes!!!!!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Who ever thought it was a good idea to run an event that FORCES players to have to go to other people's islands to drop buffs NEEDS to get FIRED. I go to another person's island and almost always get "stuck" coming back to my island. Thus having to completely reload the game. Which in turn means waiting about 15 min for my island to "fully" reload AGAIN. Absolutely ridiculous

Send out an expo or two, zone refresh, send out a couple more expos, freezing. Go to click done on a quest freezing and or "page unresponsive" error. Go to check mail, zone refresh, freezing or "page unresponsive"

Zone refresh, freezing, zone refresh, page unresponsive, zone refresh, zone refresh, freezing, zone refresh.....

The game is almost to the point where it's unplayable. But hey, lets continue to PRIORITIZE running events & offering gems sales rather then FIXING the glaring issues your player base keeps telling you about.....

Oh, and if there is no priority to and or not able to fix (at all & or in a timely manner) the lag (zone refreshes, freezing & page unresponsive errors), then at least implement some sort of "mass send" option for expos that y'all have been promising for years but haven't done yet. And do so before then ext event. Cause then at least that would make one important aspect of the game more tolerable
    Last edited by SG73; 02-21-22 at 01:00 pm. Reason: Additional info

World
    Ares
    +1000 This game is not letting me place vcards on anyone else's island who is level 40 and above, because it freezes and does constant zone refreshing whenever I try to. There are too many buildings that the game is trying to load, and even with all animations off, it's still too much for the server to handle. I'm on Unity, because I have problems trying to get the old client to work, which seems to be more-stable on this front. And I'm level 58 with 14G of RAM, and attempting to visit another's island right after loading my own up. At least I'm not getting zone refreshes in sending out my explorers, but they do take a longer time to get sent out than before.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I cannot open my mail!! Jeez - the event is almost over and I have hardly gathered any flowers -- so frustrating!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    once again the bundles are locked.. geeez
    i just gathered over 30 expl loot bundles - not short -all long or prolonged... 32 flowers??? i should've had about 1500...
    another event full of bugs

Settler
    World
    Ares

In shop, the tunnel of Love says "duration, 12 min" Wiki, as well as other players have confirmed it's 12hrs. Geeze, that's a pretty big difference from what is advertised in shop.....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Also the production of platinum ore in Tunnel of Love is not being shown in economy.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SG73 View Post

In shop, the tunnel of Love says "duration, 12 min" Wiki, as well as other players have confirmed it's 12hrs. Geeze, that's a pretty big difference from what is advertised in shop.....
    They changed its production entirely. It does not make sausages out of oilseed anymore either. It is platinum ore out of coins in 12 hours.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SG73 View Post

We are aware of the wrong description In-Game.

In our Dev Diary you can see the actual (correct) building description.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    sounds like you got it backwards on YOUR end. 12 minute cycles makes complete sense when you consider all of the workyards in this game are timed around 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 minute cycles, not hours. You might want to consider contacting your team about its cycle time being wrong, not its description being wrong.

No resource production workyard follows some backwards 12 hour cycle except tributes, and if true, this is hands down the worst building i have ever seen next to the titanium hen.

Just for clarity, one woodcutter adventure offers 8000 plat ore. This building would take over 1.5 YEARS to produce the equivalent in a best case x8 buff scenario. (more than likely over 8 years in reality).

to add insult to injury, the trade value price tag for the flowers is over 1.5 mil coin. At this point you were better off buying a lifetime supply off trade.

12 minute cycles, 3 of these buildings, and a proper buff cycle could net upwards of 3000 a day with pfb/snow, instead at most 48 ore? rofl.
    I suggest an 18 minute cycle is fair timestamp cycle, matching platinum smelters.. but 12 hours, BB team is smoking some bad stuff.

Reply to Thread