Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine Event 2022

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish I had read your post first RandNRave :-( they (BB) snagged me

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Don't thank me, thank the prior posters who did buy it and brought attention to it, and its timer. I was completely unaware of this building until i read this thread. I think initially on test it produced something completely different (sausage?), and now, what I read about it currents production values, it current production rate seems completely ridiculous.

Quite simply this is a decoration building with a little bonus, rather than a traditional workyard. However its timer is completely unbalanced.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The game is still as broken (more broken) as it was 8 months ago, but overall, I am still satisfied with my loot from the event. Three more love trees was good enough to make me happy. Also got a few new explorers, which is always helpful. I was locked out of all the bundles, but that's pretty much to be expected most of the time. By this point, I'm no longer really in need of books, but I'm sure the additional bookbinder tribute is helpful for those still trying to scrounge up manuscripts. I grabbed another chocolatier and loner general that I'm not sure I'll use, but I figure it does not hurt. Likewise for the tunnel of love, which is junk as I said in my first post in this topic, but I figured I'd get it on the off chance it gets changed to something useful. And then rounded out my selection with a bit of housing.

I did do some adventuring, but about half of my refills I bought from people who were more willing to adventure than I am, though co-ops were not too bad and rewarded good refills for the effort. Sending explorers was frustrating but ultimately functional, if slow because of all the zone refreshes.

Reply to Thread