Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine Event 2022

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine Event 2022

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Dev Diary Valentine Event 2022.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The tunnel of love building is a glorified decoration, which is fine if that's what you want, but it should be priced accordingly.

I'm mostly just happy to get some more love trees.

Don't know if it's even worth bothering adventuring. I might try some co-ops.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    For the bundles that say "1 per player" as opposed to "X per event", does this mean they will already be locked if we got them last year?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Wondrous Romantic Residence states that it "requires 1000 flowers to fully upgrade". Will this remain true, or will we find out after purchasing it that the price changed, as it was for the Christmas Wondrous Residence?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Over 40 min and no buildings on my island have loaded. Constant zone refreshing, freezing & page unresponsive. 20 min in & only managed to get 11 expos out of close to 100 sent. Got fed up trying to send out more. This is ridiculous. Almost 8 months in & dev's can't fix the constant zone refreshing. Not impressed.

Also agree with the above poster. Will the cost to upgrade the VT wonderous be 1K or will it be a bait & switch like Xmas & we find out it's higher?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    almost an hour to boot and send 127 explorers, stuttering game and graphics, still impossible to do adventures. SSDD

ubi/bb has manage to fix literally nothing imperative to have a half way functioning game, in fact it operates the EXACT same as unity live july 2021.
    what we have seen were some UI and graphic bugs being fixed in 9 months (in 3 minor patches in oct, dec, feb), yet the main issues that ruined this game still persist.
    I'm over confident that they have no desire to fix this, or they simply cannot fix it.

Driven off more than half the playerbase forcing us to "play" this way with unity, and yet a backdoor still operates.. what a joke.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Constant zone refresh (about every 8 seconds)
    Caliope_Jayne still cannot go to any other players' islands without peril of locking up her game and having to completely reboot.
    My island which usually loads, lost its entire upper right hand area to just ocean blue blankness
    Then I got a Unity Error pop up that was an error with about 15 lines
    Then I lost my ability to type into the chat box and also into mail so I couldn't alert anyone that I was unable to communicate in chat
    Went to place a PF Buff, and got so many zone refreshes on their island that I literally watched the buff register then disappear then register then disappear, (repeat)

There could be more, but I gave up at that point and have just now signed back in to see how things are going.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    If this game operated the same as it did in July, I would be happy. It would be an improvement. All I'm trying to do is send my explorers on prolonged searches, and even that seems to be too much to ask. Then I made the decision to visit someone else's island because a quest requires it. That was dumb of me.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    This is a complete disaster.. who thought "lets start a co-op, adventure, visit intensive event" when the games has a) no working gens, b) constant zone refreshes c) failure to load d) crashing when you visit others e) crashing when you send explorers f) barely working mail...

no one wants to drop bouquets and get stranded, no one wants to co-op and get stuck when their partners get locked out, no one wants to drop valentine card and again get locked up trying to do so

what a ridiculous mess this is.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    This is a complete disaster.. who thought "lets start a co-op, adventure, visit intensive event" when the games has a) no working gens, b) constant zone refreshes c) failure to load d) crashing when you visit others e) crashing when you send explorers f) barely working mail...

no one wants to drop bouquets and get stranded, no one wants to co-op and get stuck when their partners get locked out, no one wants to drop valentine card and again get locked up trying to do so

what a ridiculous mess this is.
    I have to agree.
    The game is far too broken for an event like this. It's pure frustration trying to get anything done, with all the freezing, crashing, zone refreshes, and the mess that adventures are these days.

Reply to Thread