Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cannot log in after 9 Feb update: Connection Failed

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello.

Is anyone still having trouble logging in?
    This version wasn't an improvement. Huge amounts of lag when I checked it yesterday and today I keep getting hammer guy and then this - even after 3 minutes the game won't load. Yup, it never goes past that blank blue screen. My game isn't fully loading at all.

https://prnt.sc/26tp69w

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Can you please try a different browser?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I can get in now. Firefox is the only browser that is close to being playable for me. Chrome I just tried before Firefox again and I have even more lag with that.

I am guessing you never fixed the general behavior though - tried it on the test server the other day to see and it appears to be doing the same crap.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    back to having the same problem today. I was able to get on an hour ago but the lag was just terrible so I reloaded and now I get that blank blue screen again. I wasn't going to play this event because of how the generals were but I figured well I will just send out explorers and maybe I will get another explorer from that but nope can't even do that.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I cannot login after the last maintenance I got this error.
    https://imgur.com/j4pyj1Z

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzustto View Post
    I cannot login after the last maintenance I got this error.
    https://imgur.com/j4pyj1Z
    Can you please clear your Unity & Web Browser cache? Please also try a different browser and make sure nothing is restricting our page from loading up.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Can you please clear your Unity & Web Browser cache? Please also try a different browser and make sure nothing is restricting our page from loading up.
    I keep having problems with this. Now I am getting kicked off the server every 10 minutes. I don't know what you think you improved this version but it is worse than it was before in almost every single way. And no switching to another browser doesn't help. It is your game because other people are having the same sort of issues.

https://prnt.sc/26x0su1

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    constantly being kicked with "general error" .. takes 3 tries to log in .. then it summarily kicks me again ?? what gives? .. mid event (other guildies are reporting same issues)

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Folks, this thread was created for an issue that happened on February 9th.

The "kicks" you mentioned are happening right now and we are investigating, but please don't get confused by these different issues.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Folks, this thread was created for an issue that happened on February 9th.

The "kicks" you mentioned are happening right now and we are investigating, but please don't get confused by these different issues.
    I am still have problems logging in on a 50/50 basis. I added those extras because I believe it is all part of the same problem. In any case, if you link the thread you want us to report these things in I would be entirely willing to but I didn't see one when I made my post.

Reply to Thread