Closed Thread

Thread: Why??????????????????????????????

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Why??????????????????????????????

Why do you have events when not everyone can play? Why don't you fix the game before having any more events so everyone can play????? I can't travel to any high level friends without my game freezing. How can I apply event quest items like flowers and cards?? I'll tell you, I CAN'T!!!!!!! I enjoyed the game till you went to Unity. Unity has made the game unplayable and you continue as if nothing is wrong instead of holding off on events till you get them fixed. Concentrate on fixing this game first before working on events. Not sure how much more of this I can take. I don't want to waste at least a half hour, twice a day, every day just waiting for game to load and that's not counting if I get bumped by you! Getting the green lights back on is great but why weren't those fixed at least 3 events ago? I can't do any adventures as I have to wait for my island to reload after getting bumped. I wasted a whole premium day because I couldn't keep from getting bumped. Believe me I am more frustrated than I sound here. We are frustrated and it appears as if you don't care!

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello Alliw.

The questions you asked were already explained by me in already created threads on the forum, where the discussion also continued. So please check the forum and join the ongoing discussion before creating a duplicate thread.

Closed Thread