Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: general error has pops up

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have had the general error problem too, but right now can't even get into the game. The login recognizes me when I say I am already registered, and takes me to the home page with my name, but when I press the "Play Now" button, it says "Uplay is not currently available. Please wait a few minutes and try again." Multiple days this has been going on. No idea what to do. I tried starting from scratch logging in, but makes no difference.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillibeth View Post
    I have had the general error problem too, but right now can't even get into the game. The login recognizes me when I say I am already registered, and takes me to the home page with my name, but when I press the "Play Now" button, it says "Uplay is not currently available. Please wait a few minutes and try again." Multiple days this has been going on. No idea what to do. I tried starting from scratch logging in, but makes no difference.
    Hello Lillibeth.

Can you please make sure, if anything is blocking your web browser from running properly? Did you also try a different browser? Clearing web browser cache could be helpful too.

Reply to Thread