Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: general error has pops up

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

general error has pops up

was buffing friend and general error popped up kicking me to home page. i tried to submit a ticket and got the same message. every time i log into the game it keeps popping up and logging me out i tried different browsers and the same thing pops up.

and please dont tell me to submit a ticket the game is so broken for me it wont let me so dont ask me to its no use. also really making me love the fact i spent money on this game really getting my moneys worth out of it.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Same here - general error every time, any browser

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Me too, cant login more than 5 minute here. After that cant login at all, at any browser. I think all player have the same issue here, looks like this problem just appeared today.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    seems to be widespread on both servers. cant log into the game more then 5 min before getting kicked then taking 5 min just to log in my account.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Same problem here

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for your comments about this situation. The technical team is already working on a solution. Right now we have no ETA, but we will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience and once again, we are truly sorry about the inconveniences this caused

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    taff i tried to send a direct message about the issues i dont know if it sent or not. glade to know the devs are working on a fix. wasnt sure if it was just me or a widespread issue.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrk View Post
    taff i tried to send a direct message about the issues i dont know if it sent or not. glade to know the devs are working on a fix. wasnt sure if it was just me or a widespread issue.
    I received your message, thank you It's a global issue (other Ubisoft games are also having similar issues).

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Update:

Thank you for your patience while we have been investigating these issues. The online services for a number of our titles, and Ubisoft Connect should now be recovering and we are continuing to work on a full resolution for these issues.

BITSANDBYTES
    Login page links to facebook for info on problem - but latest info there from BB is xmas event

Reply to Thread