Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Missing all my gems

World
    Zeus
    a Sad state of affairs... ;(

Loss of another long term player of 'The Settlers Online' like this is unacceptable!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    That is what I expected. It is way too easy to spend gems, and the costs of gems for building upgrades and cooldowns is completely unreasonable and clearly designed for accidental (and now lag/bug induced) clicks. Nobody will ever intentionally spend thousands or tens of thousands of gems to perform either of those actions.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    they added a double confirmation years back because of this, yet still left in mutiple instant gem spending features, which are still accident prone with a single click. all gem expendatures should be double confirmation always, if at least options that exceed say 500 for sure.

auto upgrade building, the worst one, is conveniently center screen - faced with terrible menus and underclicking through explorer/star it happens often if they line up, still i've somehow managed to get here more than too many times to count button smashing explorers / lag / mouse issues.
    Not trying to test and find out, but im confident in saying the explorers, build queue, quest window (if available), and cooldown? are single.

I feel like 3k for instant christmas market cooldown or 30k gems for a 5>6 building instant upgrade is only there to grief players. In no way is this feature viable, fair or even useful to anyone, other than if anything there to be mistakenly clicked. However most instant gem features are <200, and still are not worthwhile, with in my opinion the exception of 30 gems for the 12 day explorers during events.

Reading on forums about hover / event description window, with auto buy bug is ridiculous if true. If this is occuring, it wouldn't be implausible it happens elsewhere.

Reply to Thread