Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Missing all my gems

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Missing all my gems

I don't know how many I had, between 3000 and 6500 gems and now I have 61 gems. I would like my gems back.

24 hours and no response. Typical customer service from this company.

2 days, nobody at BB cares. Typical.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 03-14-22 at 01:55 am. Reason: double post x3

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Submit a support ticket. I wouldn't be surprised if you accidentally spent them, which they may or may not be willing to resolve. The game is designed with ridiculous gem costs for every upgrade that nobody would ever intentionally pay, with no confirmation, and the ongoing zone refreshes only exacerbate the problem.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I didn't spend them, I haven't used my gems in a year and they've been building up waiting for an event with something I care about.

And if posting in this forum is not a support ticket, how do I do a support ticket, please.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Spleeter View Post
    ...<snip>
    And if posting in this forum is not a support ticket, how do I do a support ticket, please.
    Hi Spleeter, go to the main sign in page, and right above the big blue "play now" button, click on "Help/Support." Losing your gems has to be so frustrating. During the event several people in my guild, myself included "bought" things in the shop without intending to buy anything simply by either moving the mouse over an item, or by clicking on it to bring up the description and just those actions caused the item to be purchased --no notice. A terrible bug! I wound up with yet another Scout that I did not need. Fortunately mine used roses but I imagine if I had done the same with a gem item that I would have lost gems in the process. I am wondering if something similar happened to you.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the info, I submitted a ticket this morning and.. don't expect to hear back, because BB is awful.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Good luck, Spleeter ... I've been hit with the "new" hover-bug twice .. thankfully, not in the merchant - both times were for quests that, when I paused my mouse over the check-mark/OK area, the quests completed without any clicks on my part. This should be looked into very soon - losing gems (or the almost-as-dear hard-earned event currency) would be brutal.
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right -- Henry Ford

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the info, I submitted a ticket this morning and.. don't expect to hear back, because BB is awful.
    Hello Spleeter.

Always, if you have any issue with your account please contact our Support Team directly here. You should receive a reply from the team within 48 hours. Please make sure to check your Spam/Junk/Promotion folders.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Spleeter.

Always, if you have any issue with your account please contact our Support Team directly here. You should receive a reply from the team within 48 hours. Please make sure to check your Spam/Junk/Promotion folders.

Hi, well, it's been over 48 hours and still no word, but thanks.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi, well, it's been over 48 hours and still no word, but thanks.
    Can you please send me PM with the Ticket ID?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I finally got an answer. They said I used all my gems resetting the cooldown on buildings. WHICH I CERTAINLY DID NOT DO. So, like so many before me, goodbye to this bug addled mess that used to be a fun game. If you guys can't admit there's a bug and instead are going to make up crap to excuse yourself, you have lost me as a player and occasional gem buyer.

Reply to Thread