Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Change log 06/04/22

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Change log 06/04/22

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change log 06/04/2022.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I don't understand the PFB change wording.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Got on the game yesterday, 4-6-22, to see there was going to be a change in loggin for us. The note said "Tomorrow, 17 of March, ....well tomorrow was the 7th not 17th. I never could log in because it kept getting Uplay was not available try back later. I kept trying back later and now it is today , 4-7-22, and it is still doing that. So my question is -- Is the change in log in on March 17 or March 7? And do I not get to log in at all until that is completed? Again this is very confusing just to play a fun game.

Miss Saphfire

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Could not log into game yesterday because it said that Uplay was not available. I kept trying until about midnight last night and kept getting same message and I have tried this morning and getting the same message. It also will not let me log out so I am sort of stuck until someone on the maintenance team fixes something on the game. I to was wondering if the changes to the log in was today or March 17?? I was looking forward to the Easter event but will not be able to play until something is done. LadyIsabell

It is 4-11-22 and I am still not able to log into game and Easter event has started and I would like to play. so confused about what to do and no one is helping???
    Last edited by LadyIsabell; 04-11-22 at 05:55 pm. Reason: no response

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    FLUFFY loot is mismarked as Snowy.. I had ONLY that one come back.. so i have no other loot to interfere in finding them... 2 reg slots, 5 events slots... marked as snow's marking "luckiest of lucks"

Reply to Thread