Reply to Thread

Thread: What's the rationale behind deleting news from front page?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

What's the rationale behind deleting news from front page?

I don't get it at all. Why "news" need to get purged from time to time?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    It is there, just click on "To the news archive" at the underneath the news on the news page. (bottom of the box)

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Ok, I see that tiny link now, thank you! But, I still don't understand why the news posted yesterday (i.e. about maintenance) is archived and the "Ubisoft Mandatory Login" post from over a year ago is not. If someone (like me) would not check the archive, it looks like the latest news about the game is from Mar 16, 2021...

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Otuwek View Post
    Ok, I see that tiny link now, thank you! But, I still don't understand why the news posted yesterday (i.e. about maintenance) is archived and the "Ubisoft Mandatory Login" post from over a year ago is not. If someone (like me) would not check the archive, it looks like the latest news about the game is from Mar 16, 2021...
    We hide maintenance news so players don't get confused. The changelog usually stays until the next one is available, so you can always check the latest changes quickly.

I hid some news too early, but I fixed it. In my own defense: I made a place for another news which you will see soon

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Any chance of updating maintenance news? 5:00 am has come and gone, but the game is still gone.

Reply to Thread