Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2022

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2022

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Dev Diary: Easter Event 2022.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 04-07-22 at 02:56 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    question, can we start explorations in advance and still get eggs from them?
    another question- do you guys have a Discord channel?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufio- View Post
    No, explorers must be sent out after the event starts.

Discord? No, we use pigeons around here for communications

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    hah. ok thanks

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    logged in .. out for 15 min to reset explorers (after 32 came in empty)... finally open merchant
    zoe is locked. since i've only made 20 eggs so far its not from me purchasing her this year.

Also - all the bundles are titled 2021???

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Zoe is also locked for me. The bundles surprisingly are not for a change, though they do say 2021.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Have not been able to log into game since last maintenance and when you told us to not use Ubisoft and to exit facebook login. I keep getting that Ubisoft if unavailable try back later. I think I've tried everything you have stated and still no results. I would like to participate in the Easter event but can't unless I log into game. Help!
    Lady Isabell

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufio- View Post
    for most events - yes you can send them out prior to the event and have them come back with event currency. What you need to do is log in after the event starts - make sure to do a quest or two so that you know the game has registered the event and then log out for 20 minutes (that should reset the explorers), then when you log back in all the explorers that were out when the event started should come back with the event loot. It doesn't work 100% of the time though for some reason but most of the time in my experience.

I usually time mine to come back about an hour after I expect to be on for the event start.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    cant switch to friends isles or back home

i can go.. 1 time to a friends isle.. then most of the time i cannot go home.. it sits there "initializing login queue" (why that i dont know).. then reverts to friends isle repeatedly.. whether i try to go home or another friends isle.. i have to reload the game to get home

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Zoe is also locked for me. The bundles surprisingly are not for a change, though they do say 2021.
    I have forwarded this to our Dev Team for investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIsabell View Post
    Have not been able to log into game since last maintenance and when you told us to not use Ubisoft and to exit facebook login. I keep getting that Ubisoft if unavailable try back later. I think I've tried everything you have stated and still no results. I would like to participate in the Easter event but can't unless I log into game. Help!
    Lady Isabell
    Using a Ubisoft account is the recommended way to play our game. If you have any issues, please contact our Support Team here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    cant switch to friends isles or back home

i can go.. 1 time to a friends isle.. then most of the time i cannot go home.. it sits there "initializing login queue" (why that i dont know).. then reverts to friends isle repeatedly.. whether i try to go home or another friends isle.. i have to reload the game to get home
    Please clear your Unity Cache, Web-browser Cache, and cookies. I would also recommend trying a different browser.

If you have any chance to try another device or internet connection, please do it, just to see if it will work differently for you.

Reply to Thread